Nice of Fromsoft to put in a god mode

>makes single every boss trivial
nothing was thought out
lmao nice masterpiece retard

Attached: Mimic Tear.png (200x200, 17.4K)

>the easiest and most accessible Fromsoft game to date, and it still filtered millions
HAHAHAHAHAHHA

Attached: SanFrandevcirclejerkseethingoverEldenRing.jpg (2387x1000, 690K)

I actually can't understand how people are just mass injecting copium into their veins by saying shit like this and magic doesn't trivialize the game

Is it gay if you have sex with your mimic?

you literally read guides to find out about it

>We were hoping for skyrim or fable but the mobs are level 40 out of the gate
Huh?
Most early game enemies die in 2-3 hits if you pick a knight, you just can't take ludicrous amount of damage if they manage to get a hit in

Will they nerf it?

it brings me great joy knowing the best game of all time filters shitters like you

they'll nerf everything except moonveil

brilliant

Attached: the_snow_witch_storyteller.jpg (872x916, 71.29K)

where do I find flowers to upgrade it?
i thought they were just crafting materials so I never picked them

You have to kill Radahn to get it, which is midgame.

Don't use it

the fuck are you talking about? you guys LITERALLY read online about meme strats you didn't come up with them yourselves.
people who struggle did not, they're just playing the game.

flowers in the catacombs

Theyy're right, you know.

why are you responding to me you retard, i didn't fucking use it, i'm saying that shit like summons ashes and magic are easy mode and yet people online are pretending they're not

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

Attached: absolute state of you.webm (1280x720, 1.79M)

>100 hours in
>Omw to capital
>Only used summons 2-3 times
Never bothered with it again, it's more fun to struggle on a boss and figure it out like past souls games.

literally anything other than playing SL1 with your default gear only with no updates is easy mode. it has been that way for every souls game. every upgrade and better piece of gear slowly turns the game into ez mode

>hidden behind a sidequest
>missable
>shit without upgrading
gaining power is character progression, not cheesing.

you are just autistic
the other user is 100% correct, and you are just trying to cover for magic fags etc.

I'm like 40h in and summoned Oleg once to see how it is, then he spinned to win while I watched he demolished one of these little dungeon's repetitive bosses. Never summoned again, its straight up cheating.