What a strange game. How did it get a sequel?

What a strange game. How did it get a sequel?

Attached: 140654-the-witcher-enhanced-edition-windows-front-cover.jpg (800x1122, 133.91K)

made by mostly unpaid slavs

PC didn't have games at the time. Much like Half Life, icewind dale, etc, the game got hyped because it was an exclusive but it was never any good.

The sequel saved the series

nice bait

Pure slavcore, nothing strange about it.

>good game gets a sequel
Who would have thought?

This.

Attached: 1622201530542.gif (220x184, 513.4K)

The sequel trivialised the series

Also saved it. Witchers jank was always the thing holding it back. Once it was gone the series became what it is.

Literally a GOTY.
Also the only good game in the series.

Yankees also do not realize how popular the Witcher books were already in Europe.

Attached: 1511701823572.jpg (3676x2816, 3.6M)

>in europe
I love shit like this. It's like saying the world when referring to america. Fucking dumb cuntless troon.

Games like Bioshock and Mass Effect were released the same year. Witcher 1 looks and feels like a game from the 90s in comparison.
The incredibly shitty Bioware engine was the main culprit. Same thing with Dragon Age, but even later.

I honestly don’t know. I bought the game at release and when you got to the town you had absolutely no guidance for what to do. Fighting was boring too. I guess they came out with an enhanced version afterwards that fixed this but I never came back to play it. Also, put me off of all the sequels.

Playing Witcher 2 right after finishing 1 was wild. It's like the series skipped two generations. Holy fuck, it looked so good.

The UX in Witcher is horrendous. Im so glad we got better from that time

witcher 1 is a crazy game, made by crazy people for crazy people
if it clicks with you its one of the greatest experiences in gaming

You don't like needlessly tiny, unsorted item icons that only reveal their names when hovering over them?

WE GOT A CONSOLE PLEB OVER HERE

>Games like Bioshock and Mass Effect were released the same year.
Lemme guess... you thought that those generic and flat as fuck pieces of console shit were somehow "revolutionary" or "better"?

Best game in the series
1 > 3 > 2

The only difference and arguably better gameplay addition that the witcher had compared to those is the nudity and sex cards. Everything else, those games shat on witcher 1.

Lemme guess... you think shit design is actually "pleb filter".

It's pure eurojank ludo.