Half the ER threads are INTfags trying to justify cheesing the game

>half the ER threads are INTfags trying to justify cheesing the game.
We get it already. You suck at videogames. Stop shitting up the board please.

Attached: gs.jpg (1200x675, 135.86K)

I cleared sekiro 3 times and this is the first time I've ever played as a caster. You're just bad at game if you think left click + roll is somehow more difficult

rolling sucks I want step dodge it's more elegant

>Shit game is easy
>Need difficulty meme otherwise it’s irrelevant
>Ignore how easy it is & make arbitrary rules
Cope

Bro, leave me be. I played STR in all souls games. This is the first time I'm going INT and even then I'm using the DMGS, not casting.

Cope. Two-handed swords have always been easy mode.

Attached: 6t72l4ycbcd41.jpg (2320x3088, 615.89K)

>he thinks spamming jump attacks takes more skill than casting spells

You are delusional, half of the threads are STRannies seething about not being able to poise-cheese every boss and blaming it on imaginary INTfags

You probably will get raped by milliions of INTchads with this build

The way I'm playing the game is the hardest way to play the game because I have a mental debuff.

Attached: 1616769072898.jpg (655x674, 67.64K)

I tried to make the comet azur build abd it fucking sucks. I wanted to meme bosses but it doesn't work.

its literally a game they get to play how they want. You can do naked dagger + parry no hit runs or you can mimic tear your way to the title screen. It doesnt matter, it doesnt affect you, if anything you should be crying about instant death status in pvp. Please stop posting

>Get 18 int for rock sling & meteorite staff.
>Cast twice + jump R2
>enemies get staggered
There's your STR build bro.

put quick step on your weapon then

Why does godskin apostle one shot?

>this one ER thread trying to salvage what little dignity is left of STR bros

Sooner or later you either 'git gud' IE respec into cheese or you're STR-dumb enough to enjoy seeing your way of life devastated by weeaboos with magic swords. But I won't lie, using bloodhound's step with a colossal weapon (my favorite is the golem halberd) is really fucking fun. Can't really do better than any INT/DEX build. And that's all git gud means.

Attached: 2012-09-13_00005.jpg (1680x1050, 355.03K)

>enemies and bosses have twice as much HP and posture defense meaning you can't burst them down as fast
>can't rest at bonfires
>can't fast-travel
>can't use horse
>can't use ashes (which qualifies as summon yet doesn't buff the boss HP)
>can't use rune
>constantly invaded by hardened twinks with end-game gear prepared to fight off 3-man gank squads

Playing co-op is unironically hard mode. There's so many bosses I struggled to do with my friend, but when I played solo I completely shit on them with the same build because they weren't as beefy and attacks were more predictable. If you haven't finished the game on coop the whole way through then you're a casual shitter.

Attached: 1640003442803.jpg (495x370, 127.71K)

>cast comet azur
>enemy walks into the beam
>cast massive sweeping attack weapon art
>enemy attempts to dodge to the side and still gets hit
The AI is 6 years behind what the player can do.

Played int first run was actually challenging, now doing str. STR is the real easy mode, mmm yes doing 1.2k damage a hit, such hard

you're not some chad for doing hehe xd unga str build!!!! you annoying faggots push this agenda in every game like it makes you more of a man to use gs in mh or play tank in an mmo
your dick is tiny, i can sense it with my cock sense

Attached: IMG_0820.png (414x413, 453.88K)

>second run as Astrologer
>making everything kneel due to my superior intellect
INTchads... I kneel...