How big is the reuse of enemies and areas in Elden Ring?

How big is the reuse of enemies and areas in Elden Ring?

Attached: 1642925787268.jpg (1024x1024, 203.54K)

You'll probably spoil yourself on a big cool obscure-lore boss before you even fight it. But it's not them. It's a ghost iteration of them. Don't worry, there's enough ambiguous non-lore to make it seem deep.

Elden Ring is the exact same shit as any modern Soulsbourne game, it has no real identity of its own and the """new""" mechanics are not that interesting or fun. Elden Ring is kinda bland overall.

This. Bb/sekiro is peak

It's like Sekiro where the lesser bosses have a bunch of iterations although this time around they have different versions and alternate movesets. Only this time the game takes place over a giant country so it makes a little more sense you'd run into non unique creatures.

I dunno, I just walk from boss to boss. I think I play the game wrong. I don't bother with the wildlife or the smaller enemies along the streets

never crafted a single thing either, I just kill the golden shit rolling bugs to refill

Most common ive seen are the manlets with pointy helmets, gargoyles, miners, and mistbegotten.

Average. Any Forums is just having a melty.

You even meet clones of major bosses, it's never been this bad desu

Did you never play sekiro?

How does it lack an identity?

people meme it has little enemy variety, but seriously, most open world games have far, far less. skyrim recycled the same 5-10 types of enemies and no one gave a shit

Outside of literally 1, this isn't the case.
And he's not reused as a boss monster, he's just comes back for vengeance if you're in the right area at the right time.

Every other instance of "reused bosses" is literally the same shit FROM has always done - take the super early bosses from the game and use them as regular enemies later on.

There is a whole legacy dungeon area that has no new enemies at all.
A few big bosses are reused as empty open world filler.
Yo will start recognizing same (exact same) structures being reused in the first zone.

>areas
very minor
>enemies
some, not a lot
I fought that tree snake fucker twice in different locations and I hope to god there's no 3rd encounter.

It has the by far best enemy variety out of all recent open world/semi open AAA games (witcher, botw, got, gow, skyrim etc). Its similar to sekiro in enemy variety when compared to other souls games

Not him, but what constitutes a major boss?
Niall appears two times, Godfrey appears two times, Fortissax is almost the exact same as Lansseax, Loretta appears two times, and so on, there are a lot more.
I personally think it cheapens the value of the initial fight if you keep on facing bosses that are basically the same as one you fought previously

Astel
Spirit
Gargoyles
Asylum demons reskin
Tree shitter number 2
Filler crucible non-boss bosses
Dragonkin soldiers
Should I continue?

skyrim had the excuse of being a role playing game with content outside of combat as well. elden ring is an action game with nothing but combat.

Holy shit you drones are literally delusional
Get checked

I found three copies of this dude. My favorite boss so far, by the way.

Attached: fallingstar.jpg (300x169, 10.34K)

it's copy/pasted later and its just as miserable as it sounds

You fight Godrick twice you daft cunt

Forti is the same as Lanni, who is the same as 2 fillers in the CFA.
And dont forget godskins.

Nothing in Sekiro went to the level of reusing Godrick as another person with a castrated phase 2, aka Godefroy.

>legacy dungeon
Haligtree? It has a couple of new enemies, like the haligtree knightsand the summoner snails

lol i was struggling with the first one, then i encountered the second and the third was already too easy

Delusional

Fortissax has two lightning spears though, Lansseax only has one, right?

I was so excited to fight star monsters, then I find out they're all just this dude and the cave one. Major bummer.

Lmao
See:

Ye
And black gargoyles are black and not brown
And rotten asylum demons proc scarlet rot
Thats a whole lotta difference!

One thing that took me out of the game was how the Fallingstar Beast is just a heavily modified Blazing Bull from Sekiro, it's a shame