Comfy Elden Ring bread

Why do most Incantations suck? edition

Attached: rotten_breath.png (200x200, 18.13K)

Any cute Type Bs in limgrave?

>mfw I explored Caelid before the castle
Godrick was piss easy I felt nothing when I beat him

Attached: 1624512703614.jpg (800x800, 314.77K)

What's some comfy place to get summoned to and help people
Starting to get burnt out and feeling like a change of place
Also, does level matter for this or does it just "sync" me down

Attached: 1619589054544.png (2219x1584, 1.84M)

More like why is every single armor set in this game dirty, rusty and unkempt? Am I forever stuck with the basic knight set from the roundtable merchant?

Morgott using weapon with quickstep or bloodhound step is pretty great
People suck at the fight but with the additional mobility its pretty easy to skate around him and keep the aggro on you

>went in the front gate
>found the boss fog so quick I thought there would another boss before him
>had to go back to do the back route
Same

Normally it would be because Faith also has healing, so it has to be worse at damage than Int
But all the heals in this game suck ass except the cheap regen ones
I just got Gurranq's rock spell though and it's surprisingly good. Not the best damage but cheap and spammable and does great posture break.

utterly negates 95% of invaders

Attached: file.png (917x467, 461.19K)

I used this one specifically pretty often, what's the problem

Black flame incants are pretty good

>why do most incatations suck
Implying.

Beastial Vigor is fantastic. Same with Poison and Rot. All of the Madness incantations are insanely powerful in PVP. I've killed millions of invaders with that shit in seconds. Even all the try hard faggots trying to insta-death me.
A lot of the Dragon Incantations are also god tier in PVE. The Fire Breath is neat. The Rock throw or those physical based attack ones shit on bosses by staggering them indefinitely.

Incantations are jack of all trades. You've got something for every situation, especially now since pyromancies got absorbed into faith.

FROM please let me disable the compass!

Why does Ekzyke's Breath feels shittier than the normal rotten breath?

>Gurranq's rock
Its tracking is terrible and you can't aim for the head. Literally discounted rock ling.

I've been helping people in the first castle. It's fun as Faith.

After 120 hours I think I may give up on the unga bunga way of STR and respec. The random trash mob enemies and the tough mobs take too long to kill.

>Getting invaded
Stop summoning. No, you're not using taunters toungue. Stop coping.

Why is the dragon area above caelid such a steep difficulty curve? Rest of Caelid felt fine then next thing I know I'm almost getting one shot.

rotten breath, swarm of flies, and lighting bolt were the ONLY miracles worth using the entire damn game
the basic bitch black fireball is probably good too but I didn't pick it up until I was struggling with elden beast

>you're not using taunters tongue
Yes, I am. But in this instance, I was talking about me helping people in the first castle. See;

Let us ride during multiplayer

>everyone talks about how OP the summons are
>can't even use any summon besides jellyfish, wolves and rats because I'm not a fucking castercuck and I have like 70 FP

Because there's no level scaling you have to treat it like an mmo when it comes to regions.

I'm only just past Radhan and it has seriously slapped the shit out of some of the optional bosses so far. Especially against all the different erd tree avatars it does a good 10-15% of their hp bar per hit. Also helps that it has a flatter trajectory and better range than the normal fireball.

The projectile speed is decent and it doesn't need headshots to posture break bosses in 3 or 4 hits, and the cast is pretty quick and chainable
Magic is easy mode designed to remove all need for thought, yeah, but even a medium version of a decent int spell is still one of the best offensive incantations.