Any /vroom/ers in here?

any /vroom/ers in here?
This game gives me LittleBigPlanet vibes

Attached: gee tea 7.jpg (1040x1040, 123.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L9iMRuKB65s
youtube.com/watch?v=B-SRiS2ade8
youtube.com/watch?v=jtEQJ4qvj94
youtube.com/watch?v=RUVZCeNR7GQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HKUd6KWvdoU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>/vroom/
Thread theme: youtu.be/L9iMRuKB65s

Attached: gt7 6.jpg (1920x1080, 501.62K)

I want to like this game because the details are super cool, but I get bored after 2 maybe 3 races. The gameplay just isn't that fun, feels very sterile.

I finally did it

Attached: FNkAtnsVkAI7Sux.jpg (2048x1152, 128.34K)

I'm about to deepdive once Elden Ring is finished.

What is the consensus so far? Heard good things.

BASED

Zoom zoom

high speed ring is such a shit track

I suck at racing simulators but even i like it. Want to get balls deep into the system.
With the exception of some songs, everything has a weird PSOne/2006 rock feeling. Pretty comfy
youtube.com/watch?v=B-SRiS2ade8
youtube.com/watch?v=jtEQJ4qvj94
youtube.com/watch?v=RUVZCeNR7GQ

The only thing i don't like about the game is the modern smart-phone like UI. But i can mostly ignore that

If you don't mind mtx, always online, and roulette/lootbox stuff, it is good. There are "dailies"(like in BR games, mainly "play 2 games"-tier stuff) that gives you tickets for the roulette.
The mtx was probably added because you can't sell the cars for money anymore.
It sucks, but that's what gaming is these days, even when the game itself is $70.
If those aren't deal-breakers, then I hope you have fun with car collecting.

Attached: 1644284480849.gif (489x470, 348.13K)

i'm playing the game like a maniac for days now and still haven't seen micro. When do you unlock something that requires them? Feel like the game gives enough Credits to buy expensive cars with a little bit of grind

did you do your daily workout today?

Attached: Gran Turismo™ 7_20220309140130.jpg (3840x2160, 719K)

You get timed invitations to buy cars that are usually stupid expensive. FOMOtards will and are going to be spending money to not miss out on getting every car.

It sucks that an AAA 1st party game has to rely on such shitty tactics to get money. Why not just make a good game? Why has every game to be a live service with "dailies" and always online so people don't cheat in singleplayer?
It makes me depressed.

Attached: Sadness.jpg (414x414, 52.85K)

Why is the racing general in /vr/ and not /vg/? Anyway, what's the best top down/isometric racing game?

the racing game general is in /o/

that's stupid

youtube.com/watch?v=HKUd6KWvdoU

I need a dedicated button to skip songs like in burnout. If I listen to this fucking vroom vroom song one more time I'm going to blow my brains out.

It's always been that way. There is nothing weird or stupid about it.

How does it run on a launch PS4? Only thing holding me back from buying it.

Attached: file_(1).png (1300x810, 966.18K)

>/vg/ moves so fast that the percentage of racing game enthusiasts isn't enough to keep threads alive, let alone up consistently
>/vr/ moves slow to begin with and racing games are a niche to begin with, discussion goes nowhere very slowly
why yes it does make sense to have it on the board with the most people that would statistically give a shit about the genre

> Congratulations driver. You are now the Gran Turismo 7!
> Prompted back to the regular menu to pick an activity

*Laughs in Forza*

the people on /vr/ are boomers that don't even play games anymore

pretty solid 60 at 1080p

Attached: Gran Turismo™ 7_20220307185004.jpg (3840x2160, 692.48K)