Do (You) think it's possible for Elden Ring to win GOTY or will Sony win again?

Do (You) think it's possible for Elden Ring to win GOTY or will Sony win again?

Attached: 1625284024612.png (535x405, 53.96K)

The UX/UI in the previous GoW game was fucking awful in almost every single way so I won't hold my breath.

What the fuck is this UX/UI bullshit? Is it a new journo buzzword to attack good games again?

You don't have the right O you don't have the right

Did these homos just play their first From's game?
FS has a formula and it clearly works. Why would they want reinvent the wheel?

UI has been around for years. UX is new trash. And they are shilling it hard to cope with how bad Elden Ring is shredding competition anus.

>muh GOTY awards
oh so now it matters

>Elden Ring causing eternal blue checkmark butthurt

you need to be older than 18 to post on here

Because difficult games BTFO their shitty >muh inclusivity push for retards and journos (double retards)
>Elden ring is...Le BAD. Yes, I am controversial and brave
>wojakcryingbehindamask.png

UI is shelves, self-checkout lines, and carts in a grocery store, UX is how the aisles are set up and where things are placed in the store

what are they even referring to by UX? If they're talking about constant clutter you can't get off the screen then they can shove it that's one of the things Elden Ring does perfectly

doesn't god of war have one of those horrible minimalist UIs?

UX is the biggest fucking meme and anyone who takes it seriously is a fucking retard.

>food analgy

Yes. They're like Any Forums contrarians that have to look very hard to find reasons to shit on ER.

Ux is shit like how counterintuitive or intuitive it is to use the x.
Shit like endless space 2 having an useless right mouse button close windows is good ux. Shit like having your confirm key jn menu be random for every menu is bad ux.

Elden Ring is not Game of the year. It is Game of the decade. And I'm saying this as a shameless Sony fanboy (TLOU 2 sucked tho)

Bit early to say that only in 2022. Last game of the decade only came out in 2015 (W3)

>kek

Game devs are pathetic.

nigga just explain it plainly, shit, we're literally on Any Forums c'mon now

Attached: 1554275942949.png (1228x1150, 230.15K)

They know Elden Ring has them beat creatively and artistically so they just tunnel vision on the one thing they're better at and go "ah HA! well guess what? we're better than you at THIS!".
They're envious.

Attached: FIlgdllaIAIYp2G.jpg (828x1028, 122.79K)

I don't see what "UX" they're whining about then, the only annoying one is Y+RB to toggle 2 handing and the inventory being kind of a mess. Sounds like butthurt nitpickiness to me and I don't even like the game that much, there's plenty other things you could be complaining about than that

and this dude bitching about muh accessibility is hilarious, this is the most casual fromsoft game ever. I'm not even saying that as an insult it's just a basic fact

Actually 2011 (tes5)

Oh,now I get why the suspiciously cordinated attack
I can't believe I'm rooting for ER but oh well,such is life

ds3 is way more casual. they tweaked the rolling and hyperarmor in elden ring

>I hope a game that we haven't even seen a smidge of gameplay from wins GOTY, it deserves it
Bomb the west.

Attached: 1646372928878.jpg (510x510, 29.36K)

>The UX problems
This fucking meme needs to die.