Sekiro is still Fromsofts best game

Sekiro is still Fromsofts best game

Attached: 24534635666.jpg (700x700, 74.92K)

Not even close. It's Froms worst souls game, including the Kings Fields and their shitty mech games.

>Sh-shut up Shazam!!! You lost!!! Discord tranny shill contrarian!!!11!1!

Attached: 1554140090346.jpg (785x731, 100.76K)

Not remotely no.

Yeah, you're right.

>Sekiro is still Fromsofts best game
Not if the mc is non White.

No it was AC

Attached: AC.jpg (499x825, 58.72K)

This. Trannies are braindead. Imagine how this board would be if jannies banned “contrarian”, “seethe” & “cope”

correct

I don't know why they strayed from the parry system, it was practically perfect and far more realistic than rolling around like a Kansas city faggot.

Attached: sek.jpg (604x461, 33.68K)

Trannies are less likely to say that though.
>inb4 WHY ARE U DEFENDING THEM UR A TRANNY TOO

literally every boss was kino (except the monkeys maybe)
all the normie subhumans praising Elden Ring would get filtered by the Ogre

Honorary
Sekiro was made by the B team as a side project, and it was better for it because it had heart and SOVL, better than the mass appeal, design by committee, incorporation of one of the most normie celebrities possible ER, unfortunately the early production of ER was parallel to late development/Launch of Sekiro so it was already too late.
The Seven Spears are better kino than any ER boss and they're totally optional, and the ER Gyobu clone is dogshit without parrying

false but go off i guess

I agree user. Anyone who doesn't think SeKINO is a masterpiece is a literal coping tranny.

Armored Core IV, duh

lol no, 90% of ER was made by the B team and it shows
>reused bosses
>gank bosses
>healing bosses
>obvious quantity over quality

Yes, if you liked any of fromsoft games before you wouldn't say that elden ring is that great, it's good but it's dark souls 2 2 and some ds2 fans don't like it that much too

Because it was too easy

Sekiro is the only one I haven't played, is it worth paying the fucking criminal price they're still charging for it?

just pirate it

It was anything but, it took a good while for me to get gud.

Attached: 1623505581503.jpg (182x268, 5.95K)

I pirated it first but ended up buying for how good it was.

lol nope

Attached: 1644963993798.webm (1280x720, 3M)

>Armored Core IV, duh
yep, this guy right here

Elden ring bros we were rolling around in our own shit all along instead of parrying.
Maybe we were the loathesome dungeaters.

I agree, fellow SekinoChad