Hardswapping is even more OP in Elden Ring than it was in daS3

>hardswapping is even more OP in Elden Ring than it was in daS3
youtube.com/watch?v=mx17xj8ZBDU

It's confirmed part of the intended gameplay now. Miyazaki wants you to gitgud at playing his quick menu simulator. They fact that they fixed every pvp glitch from DaS3 (estus cancel etc) while leaving this in confirms it.

Attached: 278658364.webm (854x480, 2.93M)

Do people really care? PVP is a unbalanced shitfest anyway

going by how active it is, yes.

>muh pvp
soulsfags truly are an even worse version of smashfags

no, no one gives a fuck about pvp and its also fucking dead unless youre low level

What's that curved sword he has?

old wolf curved sword

Attached: old_wolf_curved_sword.png (189x277, 16.63K)

this is what the average PvEtard believes. he has no awareness of his surroundings, no will nor want to try something new, and wants to beat le epic bosses with bleed and lazers xD

It can be fun in small doses, but the pvp community is absolute dogshit

autism

I can just imagine what kind of ugly fat goblin (or malnourished söy) you are.

projecting PvEtard, go back to watching HOW TO BE OP IN ELDEN RING again

Literally don't care about this game, I played it and uninstalled after I got all the achievements. You think I spend all year wasting away on soulshit? kek

an npc golem then? fucking hell, can't imagine how dogshit your life is if all you do is fucking consume mindless entertainment then sperg out on Any Forums

>hey gamers look at how active my product's player base is. Look at the sales. Aren't you playing it yet?

You marketer shills are so transparent.
slimy fucks kys.

>PCfags use keyboard macros to quickly swap weapons
>This is somehow fair

Attached: 20220310_150555.jpg (3082x4096, 1.57M)

guy in the OP video plays on ps5.

You don't need macros, it's just autistic practicing to go through the menus as fast as possible

Attached: 4736788907.gif (266x243, 282.5K)

>hardswapping
What does that even mean, you dumb faggot?

with practice, swapping items from the inventory in DaS3/Elden Ring is actually faster than the using the intended item slots, as there's no animation. When you switch between weapons using the item slots, there's a little animation that signals you're swapping weapons, and the animation needs to play out before the new weapon can be used.

This animation doesn't happen when you swap directly from the inventory, which means A) it's faster, B) the new weapon is instantly ready to use, C) the enemy has little time to react, as there's no visual notice that gear is being switched between, and D) it gets around the equip load burden of having weapons in multiple item slots.

Doing this is called "hardswapping" and has became a dominant tryhard meta in DaS3, and is just as effective in Elden Ring. You can see the guy in the video doing ti multiple times quite quickly.

Attached: mushroom.png (268x431, 156.49K)

>schizo apm switch game
still don't know if I should buy it for online

this meta isn't too common atm because of the amount of newcomers and casual souls players, but as they move on to other games and the souls veterans keep playing you'll run into it more frequently.

In DaS3 it got to a point where literally every invasion with multiple players at the ringed city or pointiff would have hardswappers.

Attached: peak fashion souls.jpg (1281x720, 543.99K)

It was never really OP in the first place, he's literally just doing that so he can invade at a low level with relatively low END. Once the SL 200 meta starts nobody's gonna be swapping like that.

Dark Souls PvP has less depth than even the most basic fighting game, it's a novelty feature at best.

>t. never played das3

literally every sweatlord in DaS3 ~120SL does this shit. Getting around carry weight is the least of the reasons its used - it's used because its objectively FASTER than using item slots, the switched weapon is instantly ready to use by hardswapping (i.e hardswapping to gundyrs for wakeup L2 charge spam) and to catch the other player off-guard as theirs no visual clue to the swap happening.

Attached: painter.jpg (480x960, 57.62K)