Thanks tim! The you know who cult members will seethe at this of course

Thanks tim! The you know who cult members will seethe at this of course.

Attached: 44.png (1533x778, 958.46K)

It’s a fun enough city builder but I’m too low iq to enjoy planning out traffic routes and choke points and how to solve them

Seethe about what? This has been free for months at least.

tim's the only person who gifts me shit aside from mom and dad
what a cool guy

Now make all the DLC free.

sorry, i seen right through it when they gave gta iv for free so that i invite the chinese communists who would be within their rights to do what they want, in, i can do without cities: skylines.
>inb4 they already in dumbass
i said within their rights, of course they are in everything it's how windows works, no epic no tiktok, call it a principle thing, kek

You can't do much as the traffic AI isn't that good, game tells you a roundabout can fix choke points but it will still create some because the game doesn't have main road signs. You can create a one way sixth lane road but the AI won't use all the lanes

very cool game.
shitty soundtrack, though.

its been free on epic games like 3 times already, too.

Case and point

Attached: 20220213005439_1.jpg (1920x1080, 398.93K)

strange, im seeing all lanes being used in my games.
maybe they all just go to once spot and its jamming up?

Thank you Tim for giving this game for free for like the 5th time, gotta make sure everyone has it after all eh

>no expansions
Nah you can have it.

That is exactly the case, they are all heading to the same place but aren't using the road to its full advantage. If there are 2 lanes to get to one place then the traffic will hog to one

i usually build tunnels when this happens, you are right that sometimes the traffic jams the fuck up strangely.

More lanes is rarely the solution. In the image, adding more lanes solved nothing, it looks like there is some issue with the intersection itself.

I did build a tunnel to bypass the traffic which would take you from the highway that enters the city to the industrial zone where most traffic was heading, as seen in that bis ass bridge. if I remember correctly that did not fix the issue

>no mod workshop
I'd rather buy it on Steam

More lanes are for higher volume. Your traffic isn't because of high volume, but that all the volume you have is funneling into one lane, which obviously is bad. The ai picks routes (including which lane they want to be in on any particular stretch of road) at spawn, considering only distance and speed limits. If you have few routes to any one place, of course the ai is going to go on only those routes. And just adding more lanes doesn't fix things, because that increases the speed limit, which means the cars are more likely to pick that road even if you give them lots of options (most newbs don't even do this much, but only have one or two was in/out of an area) - but if they are all going to the same place, they're all going to use the same lane, which defeats the purpose of more lanes.

This sure has an ungodly amount of expensive DLC.

it's the fourth time this game has been given away

The game is not very good – most people figured that out quite quickly. If you like making pretty screenshots for places like Any Forums then you'll probably enjoy it.