Gay bleed

>invade a dude
>he has a yellow friend with Sephiroth tier long ass katana
>he stabs himself for 120dmg and makes his katana glow red
>he swings at me, i roll, he misses, but still fills 60% of my bleed bar
>he swings another time, misses again on my roll, triggers bleed and deals 600dmg

so is bleed completely broken in pvp? you can literaly miss your oponnents every time you swing and still deal more damage than heavy weapons charged R2/RT because status effects apply on missed hits and apply way too much % per swing.

Attached: notnoice.jpg (3843x2155, 2.42M)

>he swings at me, i roll, he misses, but still fills 60% of my bleed bar
>he swings another time, misses again on my roll, triggers bleed and deals 600dmg
Oh boy DS1 netcode...

There's a lot of broken pvp shit in the game. Magic can one shot you, bleed fuck you up, I haven't tried power stancing two big ass hammers, but I am guessing that can also one shot and stance break people.

so many anons in denial about their skill level

I’m guessing the Moonveil is the katana that does the blue energy wave instantly? Most the people I invade have that weapon and it does absurd damage for being so fast, a lot of hosts will stand behind two crack head rolling phantoms and just spam that move or the dragon rot thing that also does insane damage

It’s basically impossible to have an honest fight/invasion since you get absolutely ass fucked if you just try to slug it out with normal non-op weapons. Half the time they have cleared the entire area of mobs and are just sitting around waiting for invaders to gank. Honestly their idea works because I always seethe and just stopped invading altogether

Why is grass going through the rock?

Attached: 1423060990250.jpg (416x567, 85.21K)

This is why I usually invade in dungeons and/or low level areas where there is less of that bullshit.

I cast meteor while my friend 2kats bleeds them kek fucking rekt invaderfags.

I do a lot of invasions and today I saw someone doing something with heavy weapons I thought was very interesting. Apparently crouch attacks are the same as rolling attacks for most movesets, but crouching can be done at almost instant speed. Ultra greatswords have a very fast poking attack on roll, so when combined with crouching which is near-instant, it means that you can just get out rapier-speed pokes at people without having to telegraph it with a roll.

Combined with bloodhound's step (the invisible slide around weapon art) it seems very powerful. Wish I could find some more people using it to practice against, but I have a hunch it'll be popular soon.

Attached: 1636615510424.png (1048x970, 524.36K)

>honest fight
>invading
Invading has always been a poorly executed concept. I'm glad they fixed it so that I can play with friends or solo online without some no life twink trying to ruin the fun by hiding behind mobs.

Why don't you just try dueling if you want an honest fight?

I use the Moonveil without the required INT point and it is still an overpowered weapon. I love it

both you and him are retarded
it was never meant to be fair
invader is supposed to tip the scale in his favor, same with host,

the game is precisely fun because you can ruin someone elses fun

Yes, either you use the burning man meme bug or die to moonveils.

>Half the time they have cleared the entire area of mobs and are just sitting around waiting for invaders to gank.
This happens way too much.

He OP go roll a couple times in any of the rot or poison lakes and then get out.

elden ring has much higher stat softcaps.
they don't do a lot of damage, you just have a trash build because you believe having 35 vigor is enough. you need at least 60 vigor btw and softcaps for strg and dex is 80

fortunately OP's fun was ruined
everything worked out

Right, and that's dumb so I'm glad it was fixed.

Attached: 1634022346474.gif (324x333, 857.5K)

>60 vigor
>Softcap
You get nearly the same amount of HP going from 30 to 40 Vigor as you do 40 to 60. HP gain from Vigor drops hard after 40 points. You're going from nearly 50 HP per Vigor from like 35-40 Vigor, dropping down to like 25 from 41 onward.
It drops again after 60, but even then, from 57-61 you're getting:

Which is really not a whole lot.

And you need every bit of it.

If people do this to me I just deathblight them

if +1hp lets you survive an attack that otherwise kills you then its the most valuable investment in the game.

There’s just no way as an invader to “tip the scales in your favor” unless you use outright broken/op strats like that rolling deathblight cancer or the moonveil shit.

I just like being an invader with normal fucking weapons that do an appropriate amount of damage, and kiting to enemies or using the environment to catch someone near a cliff or whatever. It feels like the only way to win is kill your opponent in 2 seconds with some absurd bullshit

If you were affected in some way, he didn't miss. Are you retarded?

Netcode? I am certain they programmed it on purpose to still apply status effects regardless of invincibility state.

It was the same in DS1, but never again after that until Elden Ring.