Gog

>until further notice, we made the decision to halt all sales in Russia and Belarus.
it's like they want you to use gog unlocked, you vill own nothing and you vill be happy

Attached: 1646798202670.png (1673x2160, 2.24M)

For me, it's gog-games.com

>Long holding CDPR stock since they'll recover after many years
>They shoot themselves in the foot yet again by doing something retarded lile this
welp guess I gotta hold on till 2030 before I can make a good profit on this

They wouldn't be making money from Russia anyways since their currency is worth less than a single vbuck from Fortnite.

They can just adjust prices based on currency fluctuations; Steam does it like every week for Argentina/Turkey/etc. Locking yourself out of 2 markets simply to virtue signal when you've had bad news for two years in a row anyways is genuinely retarded.

It's not like they were buying games in the first place man. Now they just have a better excuse

GOG needs to go bankrupt. They're almost as bad as Epic.

>The only DRM free store
>Almost as bad as Epic
huh?

go away gaben

They were already paying the equivalent of $15 usd for AAA games instead of $60 before they invaded Ukraine though

CDPR has done SJW shit after SJW shit lately, they need to fucking die already.

I have not bought a game in 14 years.

And how much do you think theyd have to mark the price up to simply break even?

Games Haven't been Worth buying since swat 3

All because their currency crashed.

SHUT YOUR FAT WHORE MOUTH CUNT

Remember Devotion.

>implying Russians wont just pirate their games like they do already
Fucking retards i tell you

It's the same shitty company that refused to sell devotion.

>virtue signal
It's a war in the backyard of Europe with many white Christians involved and zero sand. More than that, one of the participants is actively threatening everybody around with nuclear weapons if his fee-fees get hurt. What a retarded contrarian you are.

>The only DRM free store
itch.io exists

stop randomly capitalizing shit you double nigger

Ah yes, the store of LGBTQ+ indie games (all proceedings go to BLM!)