Puts this cancer in the game

>puts this cancer in the game
>designs late game bosses around you having to use them
truly epic 10/10

Attached: Capture.jpg (1213x720, 83.82K)

The puppet archers are hilarious

>puts game mechanic into game
>intends for you to use the mechanic
HOW DARE THEY?

You can beat any boss without ash summons, if you want the experience to be harder then it’s a good place to start

Malenia is even harder if you use ash summons

You can beat any boss as lvl 1 with +0 weapon

well you are so cool and hardcore tha you don't need those crutches, right? right?
fucking faggot

Do what i do m8.
>step into through the door
>see more than 1 boss health bar
>DING DING DING DING
Otherwise always fight one vs one fight. Small adds doesn't apply.

Attached: 1504989016689.jpg (412x430, 32.42K)

my point is that shit like Godskin Duo is tedious chore without ashes but a piece of cake with Mimic
I had zero fun with any of the late game bosses

What are these small shiny trees you find around the earth? Can you do anything with them? I tried a few gestures but nothing yet.

Nobody said you had to use the single strongest spirit in the game that's contentiously discussed as broken overpowered, and then say "game easy". Just use a shit one. I like to use the Lucaria soldiers for keks even though only the actual soldier even does damage by spam-throwing that annoying crystal thing.

Why do Fromsoft fans have such an aversion towards gameplay mechanics that are based on magic or summoning? For someone outside of this fandom, it looks so fucking weird. Like if there was a dedicated group of Skyrim fans who refused to use dragon shouts. Or a group of Diablo 2 fans who consider playing as the necromancer to be cheating. Or people who believe that you aren't supposed to use deadeye in Red Dead Redemption or VATS in Fallout for the "true" experience. Why are Fromsoft fans like this?

It's just hyper autists haven't figured out this isn't dark souls.

>i didn't learn how to play the game so its the game's fault i suck shit

Yeah if you want to play ultra hard mode that’s an option, what is your point? The game wasn’t designed for that but is open enough you can do it, same as using/not using ash summons

>people who believe that you aren't supposed to use VATS in Fallout
there's a lot of those actually

Attached: high tail it outta here.jpg (822x1024, 84.61K)

the most disappointing summon is the little jar homies. i didn't expect them to be good or event decent but christ

Magic is outright busted in Demons and Dark Souls and allows you to steamroll through the game without really learning the mechanics. Dunno about DaS2 or 3 or the “magic” in BB, didn’t really play them enough. But that’s why people hate on it, it’s basically baby mode. Doesn’t seem to be the case in ER but I don’t play mages in these games so idunno

>having to
lol no, just dont use them? it isnt hard unless you're an add zoomer who gets the sads when the win now button isn't activatible

Attached: 1581935701174.jpg (2048x1536, 546.15K)

>Doesn’t seem to be the case in ER

Attached: 1529378812079.jpg (565x600, 40.32K)

>get comet azur
>just truck on bosses at no risk
in ng+ i went into the commander nial fight, the one with the two adds, dropped my sigil and melted both the adds and him. it's definitely still baby mode especially with spirit summons. without spirits, the bosses read inputs and have gap closers, so it's not 100% free.

But magic being busted is the case in lots of RPGs. In fact, I'd say the majority of RPGs have overpowered magic compared to plain old fighter hitting stuff with big sword. It's only the Fromsoft fanbase however that has this weird meta where the desireable way to play the games is to play the weakest builds and intentionally gimp yourself, whereis in any other RPG, the meta is to become as powerful as possible.