The greatest games of all time

The greatest games of all time.........

Attached: Mosaic 3x3.png (900x900, 1.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QgHtbN_HVU8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>When you're an obvious boomer but add shitty modern games to your list to seem like you're "with it"

Hang on let me add Haydee to my 3x3

>THPS3 not THUG
>Castlevania: SOTN and not Aria of Sorrow

Attached: 1626692809486.jpg (400x400, 18.31K)

+++
--+
---

>>THPS3 not THUG

THUG is just an expanded THPS4 and isn't the tight arcadey game that is THPS3 that perfects what THPS2 did.

>>Castlevania: SOTN and not Aria of Sorrow

Also the GBA Castlevanias absolutely SUCK outside of Circle of the Moon. Get better taste.

If I had to add an Underground game it'd be THUG2 just for classic mode
I really like the 2 minutes time limit, I think it's great
SOTN has so much cool shit in it and it's so infinitely replayable and you almost always find something new every time. The movement and animations are super smooth especially when you get Wing Smash and Gravity Boots. The graphics are beautiful, and the soundtrack is great. The only "problem" is how much of a shitstomp it becomes, but I think that's fun in its own way. Best game for randomizers too.

>Castlevania ANYTHING and not just HollowKnight
Truly shit tastes, both of you.

Attached: 1646123231353.png (2048x1536, 1.71M)

Hollow Knight is great at wasting a players time.

>When you're an obvious boomer but add shitty modern games to your list to seem like you're "with it"
Try again I'm a 7th gen zoomer
None of these picks really have any nostalgia for me, except arguably SM64 on Wii VC, I just like playing video games. Emulators are a great thing.

You're great at wasting players time.

Attached: 1642147425546.png (296x231, 90.09K)

oh and I also played SOTN on Xbox 360 so I guess that would count
If I was making a nostalgia list though I would put stuff like NSMB, Starfy, and Scribblenauts, which are good games in their own right don't get me wrong

jesus christ what the fuck
is this supposed to be a good thing? i like the brisk pace of sotn and super metroid

Attached: Screenshot_20220311-045329-307.png (1080x1976, 1.17M)

How is it possible to like Tony Hawk and dislike SSX?

Tony Hawk is like if a Sonic game were good

SSX is more like a proper racing sports game

2 out of 9? come on, pick better games.

>lumping all that gold up with shit like nier automata
Yoshi's Island isn't that great either. Sue me.

I don't really understand how THPS is anything like Sonic
You don't move that fast, there's no levels with multiple routes, there's a loop in like one stage
I always considered it closer to "SM64 on wheels"

>Circle of the Moon
Please explain the appeal, I dropped it without really giving it a chance. There doesn't seem to be any kind of dash and the movement is very slow.

>I don't really understand how THPS is anything like Sonic
>You don't really move that fast

Oh geeze you've never played one then

youtu.be/QgHtbN_HVU8

I was never this good but I used to do speedruns similar to this guy.

I mean the levels sometimes have multiple routes but they're like open, whereas Sonic is known for having multiple routes stacked on top of each other ya know

Well for one, it isn't just a gimped SOTN like Aria or Harmony. It's actually difficulty, unlike Harmony and especially the laughable Aria.

I've definitely played THPS a lot, I just never got THAT good. And even so, just because it's fast doesn't mean it's like Sonic. Like if you replaced the main character and skateboard with Sonic it would make no sense. Maybe I'm just being extremely autistic

>whereas Sonic is known for having multiple routes stacked on top of each other ya know

I see you haven't played any of the 3D games. I should have said *if 3D Sonic games were good, they'd play like Tony Hawk

My knowledge is definitely lacking in 3D Sonic games
Actually, doesn't he do tricks in one of them? Sonic Rush right? But that's 2D