NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: file.png (582x631, 305.07K)

>they're le same thing!!
>WAIT... NOOOOOOOOOOOO
Any Forumscucks lmao

So dark souls?
Good, i still want more of the same.

Is there even a difference?

Elden Ring style open world is dozen times better than Dark Souls style world. The only people I see hating it are people who have autism and can't handle the open-endedness and have to have a linear path or two to follow

Honestly though, was anyone expecting anything else?

The game is expected to sell more copies than the entirety of the Dark Souls franchise so of course they're going to try to capitalise on that success rather than dismiss it. Regardless of how you feel about the game itself it shouldn't take too much brain power to put 2 and 2 together.

I would like to see the interconnected style of world DS1 has with more complexity at some point, but I'm loving Elden Ring so if they expand on the open world formula properly this could be fine.

Attached: 1497323342422.jpg (490x365, 45.76K)

It should look more like Armored Core than anything else

>the next dark souls will feature gameplay aspects from demon souls2: dark souls3 darksouls3:bloodborne and dark souls4:elden ring
unpossible, how could such things happen?

Attached: 1646542991816.gif (320x180, 1.45M)

How do you make an Armored Core game that plays like Elden RIng?

We got that with Xenoblade Chronicles X. Then they learned they can just past girls with huge tits on the cover and call it a day.

Fine by me.

YES

Attached: 1617849523945.jpg (1080x1175, 55.61K)

Did bloodborne look more like demon souls than dark souls

This. And people who only want bosses to have long recovery on easily telegraphed attacks out of a moveset of 2-4 attacks.

Remeber, every cunt that wants from to "inovate" and "do something different" want them to make a generic shit AAA game with mass appeal that appeals to no one.

Attached: 1646465398016.jpg (125x125, 2.33K)

that doesn't mean much, it's literally just Dark Souls with relaxing horse rides

NOOOOO ds5 will be like ds1, 2, 3, and 4!!!111

You retards fall for the "we'll improve the OW this time" trick every single time

>generic shit AAA game with mass appeal
They already did and you're not complaining. Why so much self-hate?

The first half of DS1 up to Anor Londo is the absolute pinnacle of level design.

Elden Ring world IS Dark Souls world. Legacy dungeons are classic Souls levels, open world dungeons are basically chalice dungeons but without random elements.

Give us a new Armored Core, Shadow Tower, Sekiro 2 or Otogi 3 please

Got to love how contrarian Any Forums is that they act like From wont make more kino
Elden Ring is one of the best open world games ever made what makes you think they can't pull it off again?

Attached: 1619866700158.jpg (680x452, 91.45K)

>They already did
>Basicaly the same game for years now.
user please. Make better bait.

Attached: 1646569138074.png (600x497, 7.97K)