Is it better to play through blind and waste precious time in an unviable condition where you're not having fun or...

Is it better to play through blind and waste precious time in an unviable condition where you're not having fun or constantly google shit to the point of where you're better off looking at a walkthrough

Attached: 11.png (709x675, 928.12K)

This is a serious question btw.

what would you need to google for? just follow the light things. it shows where you need to go

It’s better not to play

play blind first time at least

the open world exists solely to develop your character for bosses/pvp, so do whatever you want. You'll have more fun picking specific content that's necessary for your build than going in blind and just making messy hobo characters

Blind until you do the 5th legacy dungeon with nothing you can use. Then just look up the stuff your build needs and B-line it. The open world exploration euphoria wears off pretty quick around then.

>what would you need to google for?
Golden seed locations.
How to level your Estus as fast as possible.
How to get summons and level your summons.
Best spells locations.
Best weapons locations.
How to defeat this boss that is kicking your ass for the past hour and a half becuase you can't be asked to tryhard on your own any longer.

These are all things that like at least half of the playerbase probably googled because the idea of Elden Ring being a game where you "toughen up and figure shit out on your own because the game isn't hand holdy" is a fucking bullshit lie made manifest by the fact most people would gladly be given the solution to a problem in a game, they just feel like they actually achieved something when they used other people's wisdom to do it for some stupid reason.

You could do all that googling or if you think that's too much of a hassle just watch someone else play through the game. Otherwise your precious time on this earth will go to waste as you dig in every nook and cranny it has to offer. Your playthrough will be painfully unviable otherwise.

If you've played one of the previous games you already know most of what you need to know to beat it. The only thing you might miss out on is the physick and crafting, both of which are minor

play it however you want nigga you paid for the game

please put "ELDEN" somewhere in the thread so that my filter will hide it.
>24 elden shit threads hidden

tiresome.
this japanese rolling simulator is the most normie fucking thing i have seen in recent years, its sad its shilled on v so hard.

Attached: 116550114_2381704425465178_3650870139477136096_n.jpg (480x376, 13.17K)

The correct answer.

did they fix the stuttering yet?

works fine on my 3070/5900x

The only thing I had to check was where to find the basic whetstone because I was tired of going back to the roundtable to change ashes. Turns out its the first fucking enemy encampment and I somehow completely missed it. Whoops.

Durrrrr how dare you look shit up in a game about figuring shit out on your own? git guuuuuuuuud...

>Elden Ring being a game where you "toughen up and figure shit out on your own because the game isn't hand holdy" is a fucking bullshit lie made manifest by the fact most people would gladly be given the solution to a problem in a game, they just feel like they actually achieved something when they used other people's wisdom to do it for some stupid reason
Lmao stop projecting negro, I beat the game without looking anything and that's not a accomplishment either, just pay attention to what you're doing
>golden seed and estus level
Just look for places where you found them in the first place, hell the game let you pick a golden seed right before leaving to the open world
>bosses
Git gud or grind some more, this is a RPG after all
>the rest
Just explore, the game was thought from the ground up to reward you if you take your time and look for stuff
>i just dont have the time
Yes you have, you're just impatient, people with full time jobs can do it, you can too

In the end, this user is right, but stop being a faggot

MODS.
PLEASE EITHER BAN THESE ELDEN SHIT SPAMMERS OR AT LEAST MAKE A RULE TO PUT "ELDEN" IN THE THREAD, SO WE CAN FILTER THIS TRASH.

There's nothing much of interest in the open world so may as well just look up where the stuff you want is

>best spells
>best weapons
metafags get the rope

sorry buddy boy, but this is a certified CULTURAL PHENOMENON™ so you're just stuck with it until Any Forums inevitably turns on it

>so you're just stuck with it until Any Forums inevitably turns on it

hopefully soon, this shit game is dumbing down this board beyond recognition.