When BOTW2 will come out this fall all of you will disown Elden Ring, mark my words

When BOTW2 will come out this fall all of you will disown Elden Ring, mark my words

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 115.56K)

For me it's the opposite, ER made me loss all interest in botw2

BOTW was so boring I couldn't play it for more than a few hours. I'm over 110 hours in ER.

Or maybe we’ll like both simultaneously, who knows?
The possibilities are endless when you aren’t a fucking autist.

nope one or the other you can only like one while shitting on the other one

BotW2 could be a literal pile of shit in a game cartridge and tendies would go wild for it anyway and crown it the best pile of shit in a game cartridge ever

Attached: 1633265344857.jpg (1000x1266, 414.4K)

yeah ill enjoy it for free on yuzu or reyujinx with durability disabled
maybe this time they'll remember its a zelda title and put in a dungeon, remove the ubisoft towers, and maybe addmore than 4 mob types

If you are 10yo it's ok to be excited for a new botw

Tendies must be so upset, their only ONLY good game has been mogged so hard
Oh and also you can emulate it with Steam Deck

it's not already out??

Don't care I'll be playing AW and you will seethe

>BOTW2 will come out this fall
No one tell him

The very same can be said of Fromdrones. We're now at, what, the seventh iteration of Dark Souls, the latest ones being Dark Souls goes to Japan and Dark Souls: the Open World One.

What is a dynamic world?

Attached: 1646369904422.jpg (546x662, 41.88K)

according to google its a minecraft mod

Something Nintendo never made, will never make, and is incapable of making

Me too. I just beat elden ring, took me 100 hours. All i can think about is what my next playthrough build will be. Couldnt care less about botw2. Hell, silksong could drop tonight and i will still be playing elden ring for the next 2 weeks.

Attached: 155794608994.jpg (616x666, 58.58K)

And you get 100+ hours of entertainment out it, for 60 buckaroos. Damn I wish I bought Metroid Dread or Mario Golf instead

BotW blew ass and BotW2 looks like the dlc that should've been in the season pass. Fuck modern Nintendo. They died with Iwata.

So about the same you get out of BotW, good to know