It's now well below 2042 players. DICE has created a new TORTANIC

It's now well below 2042 players. DICE has created a new TORTANIC.

Attached: Battlefield 1564.jpg (959x277, 77.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NDDfPxF3EFE
youtube.com/watch?v=3_xaIv7Wo1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does steam track Origin players?

No but hardly anyone buys on origin, it's why EA had to put their games on steam.

All they had to do was remaster BF4 and add 128 players as a fun meatgrinder option, not the main mode. Fucking retards.

>secondary market
It has 4-5 times those numbers on console

4-5 x 1500 is still horrible

Attached: 1586636386445.png (723x677, 89.1K)

Just add 10 more players to w/e Steam says. lol

and all of its competitors do too
it's not about the precise number, it's about how it compares to other games

Nah, I tried it on console during a free weekend they had a while back and was still getting heaps of AI players in game plus the portal game mode was just a handful of hardcore servers and little else. This was with crossplay turned on. The game is on life support and the only way for EA to save face is to make a new battlefield and give 2042 owners access to it for free.

but sir the UX sir...

How the fuck hasn't this hit EA Play/gamepass yet? I know that usually takes 6 months minimum but it's over, it's a complete disaster.

>my dead kusoge fighting game has more players than BF2042

thats quite impressive

>remaster BF4
no

youtube.com/watch?v=NDDfPxF3EFE
youtube.com/watch?v=3_xaIv7Wo1A
Battlebros....

Attached: 34.jpg (2500x1500, 982.65K)

>a new TORtanic
A great success that is still getting content 10+ years later?

No, but we do know from Tom Henderson that Steam is about 20% of the total player base.

Attached: 1638470208646.jpg (703x703, 36.16K)

how sad this franchise were on par with call of duty for almost a decade then they hire a massive batch os SOYS , women and equality hires and in just 2 games the franchise goes literally down the drain , i know COD last game shit the bed real hard but COD have his loyal fanbase , battlefield is fucked the brand is tainted because EA stupidity never hire women to make a war game a shame but the brattlefield brand is destroyed they should try again with the medal of honor brand because battlefield will never sell again like old times

the rest is on consoles
no fucking one buys games on Origin when they're available on Steam

its not too much of an issue for me honestly i can still find games, worse comes to worse ill just go back to BF4

Pretty sure Battlefield 1942 has >1500 players consistently even today

20% of entire player base
And there's also Origin, PS4, PS5, Xbone and Series S/X.

Attached: bf2042steam.png (598x257, 23.35K)

Man, that BF3 trailer takes me back. Didn't know how good we had it at the time. BF4 was decent too and I put a good amount of hours into it, but all the base game maps being shit really soured my memory of the whole thing.