If you did not beat the video game in its original language, all the whilst being a fluent speaker of that language...

If you did not beat the video game in its original language, all the whilst being a fluent speaker of that language, then you have not beaten The Game.

Attached: 1618777606502.png (300x200, 136.86K)

I beat Kaze no Takt in moon with a dictionary in 2002. I wasn't fluent but it counts.

>The Game.
fuck you

>all the whilst
Oh the ironing

imagine felling obvious bait

>People say the first to Japanese is to learn Hiragana and Katakana in 1 week
>I can't even do half of Hiragana in only 7 days
Why the fuck is the third language always the hardest?

Attached: marik-hit.gif (386x294, 2.23M)

How the fuck do people not learn kana in a day? Am I anti-retarded? Am I actually gonna make it if I start learning jap proper?

I do and have been doing so for years. What now? Do I get a cookie?

>tfw this means that while I have beaten all the JP games I play, I never beat STALKER
>now I can't learn RU or else everyone will think I'm a traitor

stop comparing yourself to others, go at your own pace

>to learn Hiragana and Katakana in 1 week
doesn't mean you have to read them on the fly immediately

I guess nobody here has ever beaten a game before, since nobody's fucking fluent in any god damned language here, especially not english

fluency =/= perfection

>People say the first to Japanese
the first to what?? first to eat japanese? first to fuck japanese? the first to fucking snort japanese???

Just google hiragana test and do it 2 or 3 times a day and you'll learn it after a few days, you don't really need to know katakana that well.

First step, it was a brain fart

100% correct, but EOPs will seethe about it all the same.

I apologize.

>want to learn Russian
>country is in fucking shambles
rip

This. It will take quite a lot of time until you become fluent in reading it, but you'll get there.

>the game
I've just lost bros