>be me, playing russia
>no cb commonwealth to get ukraine
>AE goes up an insane level
>ALL OF EUROPE joins the coalition, except fucking serbia
>they send money to commonwealth
> meanwhile I am bleeding ducats, can only pay for my army by indebting myself
>a fucking comet comes in
>lose stability
>now I have a fucking paesant revolt disaster about to fire, and no manpower.
How THE FUCK do I get out of this situation? I threatened war on the baltics, but it's only a matter of time before the coalition does something, and I'm stuck besieging kiev.
Any experienced player know what to do?

Attached: sv21pp0sl77z.jpg (1920x1080, 374.61K)

Also I forgot to add, my inflation is like 40%, and I have no admin points to reduce it. Will an advisor be enough? I'm already like 5000 in debt anyway

Take some loans from and then expel the jews

why did you even nocb

They were imrpoving relations with france, UK and Prussia, so I thought now or never. I didn't want them to get allied.

I see still probably wasnt worth to nocb and get all that ae but you can just take max loans and spam troops and mercs and just try to get a not so bad peace deal you might have to release some nations if the coalition is as big as you say it is you will probably have to go bankrupt too and endure that shit fest good luck dude

Any Forums really is bad at games

Eu4 looks so ugly to me compared to their other games

There are plenty of mods to get it to look how you want. But yeah, vanilla eu4 is pretty egregious looking.

Attached: download (1).jpg (637x358, 99.49K)

yea real step down from eu3

Wrong game, jews run the government in this one. They already fled the country after the war dec.

Is that one of the europa universalis games? How does it compare to CK2?

VGH...

Attached: 1588636231482.gif (1366x768, 388.6K)

Ck2 is more roleplay heavy, with characters and all, while europa is more about autistically minmaxing, either blobbing or trade or whatever.
I'd say ck2 is a little bit more difficult even when you understand how it works since it's a little bit more random.

They don't have enough waracore for this... yet

I dropped the game like 2-3 years ago when every new update was a bigger broken pile of shit than the last, has it gotten any better since?

>entire continent called "borderland"
Some fantasy game worldbuilding.

The last update improved a lot of stuff, woth some minor problems that will probably be fixed soon.
The update that came with leviathan dlc though was the biggest shitshow in the game's history.

Right, gonna give it a whirl then. Thanks

imagine being this bad
imagine playing eu4 without meiou

recommend me some good eu4 mods

russia is literally the easy mode
>get your cores
>expand on east constantly
>at same time go war either sweden / commonwealth / ottomans when you see good chance
>if you see no chance JUST EXPAND EAST

anbennar is pretty great

Attached: map.jpg (1440x810, 358.75K)

should've played anbennar and this wouldn't have happened