Whats a good grand strategy game for a brainlet?

Whats a good grand strategy game for a brainlet?

Attached: 1645545322581.jpg (1024x884, 60.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Politics/95-putins-forces-intact-plan-surround-kyiv-pentagon/story?id=83317142
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Elden RIng

What happened to him?

is this real

>What happened to him?
He got 5G.

he got old

post monkey putin

Stellaris, autocracy militarist

Why is russophobia suddenly ok?

Attached: 1646382394954.png (902x676, 520.64K)

Elona+

putin chimped out too hard this time.

reddit, the tv and hasan said so :)

Attached: 1646952676957.jpg (1024x1280, 225.37K)

>ass kicked by Japan
>ass kicked by Finland
>ass kicked by Germany in WW1
>ass kicked by Germany at start of WW2 and only managed to win by being given infinite resources by America and Britain and still had a 1:20 kill:death ratio
>ass kicked by Afghans
>ass kicked now by Ukraine

Why are Russians so shit at war?

20 rubles have deflated in value in your account

>China is basically untouchable because they're integral to the economy and corporations can't get off Pooh's dick
How do you stop China? Hard mode: No authoritarianism, no telling lobbyists to get fucked

fantasies of a crackerass cracker

all military funding is stolen by the top brass

Putins winning. The 40 mile convoy is confirmed to be dispersed and repositioning to combat positions. Ukrops have 0 chance and the sanctions have only made the Russian people more insular and loyal. NATOcucks seething. He outplayed NATOcucks again and you love to see it.

Attached: 1645672382895.jpg (499x1210, 86.62K)

struck a nerve circuitboard on this npc

MAX HASS

>grand strategy

Attached: 1643857084640.png (680x720, 495.01K)

hoi4

First off, I am not afraid of any Russian shitlipped twig boy. Second, it has been and still is the most American act to hate Russians. I am performing my patriotic duty.

Commie shills out in force today.

Nice try Boris, your country will always be a 3rd world shit hole.

Literally all grand strategy games are for brainlets
Easiest one are Hoi4 and Ck3

Russia will win this war anyone who thinks otherwise is retarded

Facebook said it's okay

>Ukrops have 0 chance
Didn't they say this in day 1 as well?

Don't forget they also lost the Crimean War and the Polish-Soviet War.
Truly an embarrassment.

Facebook and Twitter now allow to call for violence toward Russians so my feed is full of people shitting on Russians in American government or Russians committing 50% crimes despite being 13% of population, "Russia" will soon become an R-word.

He ruined his image of a cold, efficient and experienced leader, now he just looks like a some Disney villain that constantly messes up

Yes and it still holds true. All the major cities are being encircled or are encircled and are being arty'd. Then the russian troops will move in and capture everything. NATO and EU membership arleady rejected, no nofly zone, no help. Only shitty MANPADs and ATGM that won't defear the 1000s of tanks, shells, IFVs and rockets Russia will use on them. Its literally ogre for Ukrops and ZOG. The west as a powerful force on the planet is literally finished

I will never understand how they lost to Japan. Japan was like 50 years out of the medieval age, actual joke of a country.

It's always been okay, Russians are white niggers.

>putin is bad/looks bad because media said so
NPC follow
good

Except he didn't and Russia is destroying Ukrops.

Imagine not being american, good luck out there buddy

Attached: putin kong.jpg (496x525, 70.37K)

>Make your entire convoy drive in a straight line because of flaky orders
>Run out of fuel and food because you're undersupplied after your generals embezzle most of the military funding into their own wallets and have to resort to stealing from civilians
>Civilians that you were told were going to be on your side because of said flaky orders, and are now legally allowed to kill you to protect their property
okay buddy

It was always ok, Ivan. Now go back to scamming old people on Eastern European Craigslist-like websites.

So give or take two more weeks?

>GUYS LOOK AT ME I AM BEING CONTRARIAN

Attached: c2d.jpg (600x655, 32.3K)

Modern Paradox games. Once you get past the hump that is the interface they're retardedly easy.

You miss the last decade of witch burnings? People want excuses to be as awful as possible and still feel good about it because they're morally justified.

Japan warrior spirit strong. Nippon steel folded one thousand times.

>third week of invasion
>STILL no major city taken
>convoy still stuck in infinite buffer loop
>progress stalled by untrained civilians AGAIN
russiabros... I don't feel so good...

we hate russia right guys
dicks off for ukraine!

Attached: 1644449576905.jpg (960x448, 51.48K)

keep memeing and coping. keep praying to muh ghost of KEEV to save the ukrops. its not happening. ukrops are being surrounded in every city, they're about to get shelled into oblivion. they're about to starve to death. they will surrender, and they will be liberated from the zelinsky-NATO regime just like Mutts have been liberating the middle east. seethe.

>Japan got memed into thinking they had a first-class military because of this shit
>They thought the same thing would happen in WW2

>he fell for the reddit memes

its over in two weeks

abcnews.go.com/Politics/95-putins-forces-intact-plan-surround-kyiv-pentagon/story?id=83317142

You cant believe a country that could only be stopped was with 2 nukes is a joke, son? Japan most likely valued human life back then as little as China does now.

I'm so glad I caught this before the mods took it down

Attached: unknown-12.png (704x577, 286.71K)

But I was just asking. Why so angry?

I've genuinely been hearing this for two weeks already.Tick tock.

The leader of the free world kept insisting that there will never ever be military engagement with Russia in Ukraine, so he went for it.

Is crusaders kings any good? It feels like an excel game and I have no idea what I’m even doing

>You miss the last decade of witch burnings? People want excuses to be as awful as possible and still feel good about it because they're morally justified.
This is true. Also, not trying to support Putin here (I don't have enough knowledge or interest to have a strong opinion on this whole thing), but it's scary how much Western society is able to mobilize and shut down services over this. Shutting down payment processors and stuff, corporations working in lockstep with the government, all that can be turned on us too.

sure, than 2 weeks maybe. depends how long the ukrops can handle being smashed to smithereens by arty and air and starved out.

Russians have tiny dicks and chronically enlarged livers. Also they are subhumans.

Russia never called me incel chud
Russia never replaced White characters with niggers in media
No faggot pride parades in Russia

I and everyone else hates Russia because they've fucked my country over by stealing our thesaurus during the Bolshevik revolution, pozzing it with actual communism (not the pinko western type), forcing our royal family to abdicate and installing jewish communists in positions of power, only to turn into an outright shithole after the 1989 CIA orchestrated coup.
Fuck Russians.
Fuck CIA nigggers.
And fuck you.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY DON'T YOU SUPPORT LE BASED PUTIN
moarte la muscali

yes tick tock for ukrops. the delays were due to solving logistics issues. now the reports from western media is that the stalled convoys are dispersing and redeploying to combat positions. tick tock ukrops. tick tock.

They spent all their rubles on vodka so they have to use cold war era tech now.

Russia goes too far in the other direction, gays are treated like shit there
>inb4 "that's based"

ukraine is losing in the south, soon they will lose in the north.

it is. seethe

dilate

Russia is just as cucked as the west, they just hide it better

oh no not the fagpoz
western men will die to protect fagpoz polluting the minds of their children
poor fagpozzers

I blame Perry for all this shit, he fucked up more shit than he could've ever known.

Attached: PERRY.jpg (800x1187, 181.82K)

you mean pre-ww1 era tech

Attached: 1ipdek5o04l81.jpg (1707x1080, 911.86K)

Incel chud.

This. Russia is a severely fucked up place in many ways, they have their own problems.

Not a Putin fan either (he's really fucked everything up at this point, I think he's gone senile) and that's been my worry too. It's now normal for major corporations to say "we don't like your government, we're cutting you off from everything" and get cheered for it. It was the natural next step but seeing it actually happen is still a kick to the gut.

Holol shills are super butthurt today due to the extra Russian cruise missiles and bombing runs

Attached: War of Ukraine.jpg (1300x720, 175.27K)

>moarte la muscali
Bazat.

none of the problems amount to BLM, feminist and LGBT worship of the west

cope

Attached: gonna.jpg (781x537, 31.64K)

Has always been okay, really. Why would you respect a people whose main passtimes are krokodil and robbing each other?

Is that one guy smoking meth, or krokadil?

m8 russia doesn't produce any form of international entertainment. Of course you never saw that.

He just wanted his cheeeeessseeee

you prefer nukes? because the only other reaction is eventual escalation to nukes.

never forgive the russians for what they did to people of german descent in east bloc countries after ww2.

What the fuck is your image even supposed to convey

Too much banana

Really? That's the "only" other reaction? We really needed to block Russians from Steam?

>alt right retards have the artistic ability of a 5 year old
>most likely the same iq as well

Kek.

Based and Prussia pilled

nothing is better than westoid fagpoz agenda

It's funny how all the games push for those red dot sights in WW1 and WW2 as if they were standard equipment, and here's modern day Russia.

He planned everything

>>inb4 "that's based"
Yes

EU4 is babby's first GSG
if you want more but want to delve into playing as an actual family dynasty with plotting, intrigue and marrying your daughters off to distant kings for land claims then play CK2
if you want more focus on combat and positioning armies, building a war machine then play HOI4
if you like HOI4 and want more autism then play HOI3
if you want more focus on economy and trade play Vicky 2 or wait for Vicky 3 or something i guess

You know the first people Commies kill after their revolutions are the useful idiots who helped them get there. Don't be a leftist.