From games are absolute dog shit. Do these retards know what a game should feel like? Moving us awkward and hanky...

From games are absolute dog shit. Do these retards know what a game should feel like? Moving us awkward and hanky, dodging is random, your attacks take a million years to activate when you perform them. Seriously, every action in this game takes so fucking long. Nothing feels fluid. Even when you get a backstab you'd think sneaking up on someone and killing them from behind would be quick, but nope better idea to enter a five minute long animation while the fifty other enemies all surround and kill you

Attached: 1637724012997.png (500x512, 126.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5SUd5UpbC_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Unironically Souls games are just DDR-tier rhythm games with better graphics.

I think you need to go back to Nintendo, kiddo
it's past your bed time

I LOVE WEARING MY OFFICIAL ELDEN COCKRING

Attacks have an appropriate wind-up for how weapons are mostly used in real life (there are obvious examples of this not being the case however, in terms of weapon arts)
Moving definitely feels awkward, but it becomes fun
Dodging is not random
Enemies cannot hit you while you're performing any sort of critical move, including a backstab

Also, Elden Ring sucks. Play Dark Souls 1 or 2.

I think you need to admit the truth, dark souls and elden ring fucking suck. Old man with arthritis emulators.

I don't get why people even argue against this, the mechanics are literally copy/pasted from a shoestring budget game from 2009. It is an objective fact that they are outdated, unfun, and unintuitive.

Idk i can swing a sword pretty normally and yet in these retard games I guess sir resistance is fifty times like it is in our world.

Go ahead and show me how much faster you can swing a sword than this.
youtu.be/5SUd5UpbC_8

I do HEMA and this is literally how fast humans swing swords.

>that retarded ass 2 frame windup on pokes
kek
looney toons ass sword swings

There's like three seconds between each attack. That's ridiculous. The controls are hanky as fuck just admit it.

What the fuck is "hanky", you fucking retard? Use the language that a normal person would use to describe something.

looney toons ass sword swings

Admit it stupid bitch. Unless you prove me wrong in your next post I'll consider you a bitch and that I won

with that much telegraphing, nobody would ever get killed in medieval wars

>I do HEMA
With who? Geriatric old women?

Recommend something else that does what FromSoft games are trying to do.

Not an argument. Define your language in good faith or concede that you have no argument.

What a pathetic LARP, you could literally look up any practice video on YT and know this isn't even remotely close to the truth

Star wars fallen order had extremely fluid combat that actually felt like you were swinging a lightsaber. Every movement felt purposeful and fluid. In from games I feel like I'm controlling a spastic retard drooling all over himself

DDR is great though

Literally your guy moves in random directions regardless of where you point the stick based on the current camera angle. Blocking is random. Parrying is like a five second animation. It's absolutely ridiculous.

All blatantly and demonstrably untrue. Is this your first Fromsoftware game, you fucking casual? Everybody learned how wrong they were about this shit once they realised Dark Souls 1 was a 10/10 in 2011.

Oh so the developers blew some reporter and it gave the game 10/10 so it must be good. And why would I bother getting good at an objectively bad game? I'm not a retard

Reply faggot

Dark Souls didn't get 10/10 reviews at launch, you fucking retard. I can tell how retarded and newfaggy you are just from how you type. You are literally no older than 20.

Get the fuck out.