Hey you know what would be cool? if we made a boss that heals every time they hit you

>hey you know what would be cool? if we made a boss that heals every time they hit you
>they also need to kill you in like 4-5 hits max if you re at 50 vig in heavy armor
>also remember that thing where you could learn the combos for bosses in previous souls and punish accordingly? forget that, she can just chain attacks as she pleases as long as she pleases
>also she should have a few attacks that you can punish
>but wait, she can cancel the recovery of those attacks whenever she wants into a poise attack that does 50% of your health
>but wait, she can also parry your attacks
>but wait, she can also parry while DODGING
>but wait, she also has attacks specifically timed to punish you if you dodge a certain way for certain other attacks
>but wait, let's also give most of her attacks true combos, considering each attack deals about 30% of your health on their own
>but wait, let's also give her a giant nuke attack that goes on forever and does about 4 healthbars' worth of damage that will stunlock you to death if you get hit even once, and has to be dodged the most obscure way imaginable
>but wait, when you kill her, she shits out a phase 2 where she recovers 80% of her health and starts it off with a divebomb that will kill you 100% if you mistime the first dodge because of how input queuing works
>but wait, there's more
>in her phase 2, let's add a whole bunch of gotcha moves with phantoms and instakills and instant stabs just to really fuck with you, also let's give her giant wings that obscure what she's doing so you never know which attack to dodge for
>sounds good, let's make this boss
I hate to say it, but this boss is actual bullshit. I've beaten every Souls game at SL1, and Sekiro at charmless DB. This boss has simply too many fucking things going for it. It's punishing beyond what's fair.

Attached: elden-ring-malenia-3.jpg (1600x991, 242.74K)

Cool I beat it I'm 3 tries with no summons and radahns greatsword

git gud ex dee

Cool, but some of us have lives and arent hyper autists.

What would happen if you tried to fuck malenia?

AGH
I GOT MIASMA UP MY ASSHOLE

Scarlet rot buildup

just use mimic tear

Attached: 1645725807088.png (640x493, 102.7K)

rot dick.

Imagine struggling with a boss that gets stagger with every single hit.

Post proof fucking liar. I know a faggot like you would take at least a screenshot to boast on Any Forums if you did, so post that proof, homeboy

I thought she was fine except for when she randomly decides to have hyper armor, as a STR build that shit was infuriating
she's extremely predictable based on what spacing you do. If you stay close to her she tends to do her standard combos and that stupid slow floating sweep that you can strafe. If you stay at mid range she spams the gap closing thrust and that stupid fast combo that punishes panic rolling. Phase 2 is easier than 1 because she's less likely to do the anime attack

>complaining that a literal god who defeated fucking Radahn is not an easy fight

Attached: 92d1.jpg (211x239, 8.74K)

How would he prove the 3 tries part?

Beat her in under 10 attempts.

Attached: PXL_20220308_052821392.jpg (4032x3024, 2.36M)

>who defeated fucking Radahn
she fucking lost

>Defeated
He is still moving though, she literally gave him super aids and ran away.

Just beat this bitch third try.
Shield and poker baby, if you really can't do it just use a shield and poker.

I don't need to prove shit to you

Thanks for including the Moonveil on your screenshot.

I dunno user it kinda looked like Radahn won there and she just pussied out and went full drakengard 3 at the last second

Bro just use mimic tear. It's like your stand. She's got rot, rahdan has meteors, godrick has dragons and grafting, you have immortality and a ditto.

she didn't defeat him, she just got butthurt, gave everyone aids and then disappeared into obscurity while everyone worshipped him

>defeated
Radahn kicked the shit out of him so malenia shat harder and ran away

Wait so I'm still confused, doesn't *everyone* have immorality according to the lore (not in practical gameplay terms) since the Rune of Death was suspended or whatever?

I used my mimic as well and pinned her against the wall as we both assfucked her relentlessly.

Attached: 1626172217863.png (547x596, 266.7K)

I think you as a tarnished can succ their souls when you beat them so they're not dead but you are packing them around.

so you're just making shit up cool

She's shit.

So was Godrick's head still alive to enjoy the cool, refreshing taste of Thiefbro's foot?

why didn't anyone tell her that her brother got kidnapped and raped by a gay pedo blood demon

Beat her with double cold uchi + mimic
killed her in two attempts, waterfowl got me first try. didn't even see most of her attacks. spend about 4 minutes on this boss, enjoy your wasted time loser

>gave him super aids and ran away
>last resort tactic of the strongest women in the game
What did Miyazaki mean by this?

I used a scythe and mimic, mimic is more effective than most summons.

Absolutely based

Attached: double penetration.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

i did this because her flurry attack was so unbelievably bullshit that i decided to countermeasure with my own bullshit

Can I ever get her hat?

Attached: 20220307164829_1.jpg (1920x1080, 505.12K)

People keep trying to play Elden Ring like dark souls. If anything it's more like Nioh where you are encouraged to embrace the cheese and spam skills. Elden Ring is broken and it fully knows it, the game wants you to spam weapon arts.

In the end...Nioh chads won...

Attached: 20210213221737_1.jpg (1920x1080, 305.57K)

My bar is lower than that. Just a simple screenshot with achievement pop up, greatsword equipped and summon sign still showing. There's no way this faggot didn't take some evidence to show his discord friends or so he can walk into threads and type the shit he does to feel good about himself

AHAHAHA. Busta, straight busta

All of those complaints are shit except two.
>Anime attack IS bullshit and goes against the game's design philosophy, the fact you can't dodge roll through it and have to SPRINT to dodge the first two attacks is fucking stupid. I'd have even accepted light load dodges only
>The wings are pretty but horribly animated and really do make the second phase almost unintentionally difficult

Yeah once she goes to sleep head to Ranni's rise and go up to Renna's rise to find a chest with the hat in it.

>ER is just as bad as Nioh so Nioh won

Attached: 789912701_c22d3ca425_b.jpg (1024x768, 120.91K)

Chadahn won that fight, the bitch just got mad and farted super aids everywhere out of spite because she fucking lost.

>KUROI HANA