Now live on NSO

these are the worst controls for any racer ive ever seen

>turn right
>car essentially slips out into a 180 immediately
>immediate suicide
>strafe doesn't help on nearly all dharp turns
>doing both isnt particularly satisfying, you feel like youre fighting the game
How about I just move the fucking stick and it works properly? What a piece of fuck

Anyone wanna play?

Attached: 2w83buclgw911.jpg (1000x1000, 218.97K)

tomorrow maybe. im supposed to be gettin of here and going to bed
forsures this time. g'nite

Use your side attacks on sharper turns.

can't believe f-zero fags have been begging for a squel to this trash for decades

Can someone please tell me if the stupid cheats work for this damn thing I just want everything unlocked

i think I'm getting some frame drops, did that happen on og console?

If I had the one I'd play you guys. I've dumped probably close to 500 hours in this game on N64, beaten every cup on max difficulty with all the cars. Its one of my all time favorites.

>turning
>not pressing Z or R twice to do a barre- to do a side attack that helps you turn without losing speed or drifting
It's retarded but it works. I find master mode rubberbanding hillarious
>go 400kph, 2 faggots infront of you
>accelerate to 1200, samefags are always at the same distance in front of you

git gud

Bruh, these N64 games are fucking trash. I can't believe Nintendo charged niggas $400 + Tax for this shit.

Attached: 1835.png (136x147, 27.66K)

stick to elden nig faggot

Zoomie zoomer go do ur homework zoomie zoom

f zero x is the dark souls of elden racers

fr fr no cap deadass sheeeesh

Some tips. When picking your settings do either
A) 3 "ticks away from maximum spees
or
B) All the way full acceleration.

With max speed settings (A) you'll focus on "clean" driving. AKA good lines, not crashing, good boosts etc. Mash side attacks while cornering to turn tighter and lose less speed on tight corners. The best cars for this are the ones with high boost ratings like Twin Noritta

With max accel settings (B) you are going to focus on abusing drifts. This is pretty hard to explain but you want to pick a car like Hell Hawk or Night Thunder, but if you don't have those Blue Falcon works for every strategy. If you have max accel and you hold down the triggers as you enter a corner, you'll drift (holding both triggers forces the car to lose grip and slide). Then as you slide down the turn, only hold the trigger opposite to your turn. IE if you're turning left you'll hold the right trigger. If you do this you'll gain huge amounts of speed as you turn, especially if you hit boost while doing this. With Hell Hawk (the best car) you can easily get 1500kph+ on corners, its really fun.

And another tip for any racing style, you'll never lose speed while boosting below likr 2000kph so use your boosts after big speed gains like jumps to keep your speed up.

>turn right
>car essentially slips out into a 180 immediately
All this says to me is they mapped the N64 sensitivity ranges directly to the Switch's shitty joycons without factoring in the massive difference in stick tension between the two.

That said, fuck 'em. It should have been Nintendo's attempt to try and justify the sub fee by localizing the 64DD version.

>Zoomie zoomer
>zoomie zoom
Old 30 year old virgin nigga, how about you spend your money on some nice clothes with some nice shoes and get your smelly ass some cologne and actually go out and talk to women and going out on dates instead of subjecting yourself to these old ass busted games. It's no wonder why you whiney ass fucks are always crying your depressed and have no good games to play when you're spending 100s of dollars on N64 shit.

Ol' white boy ass stuck in his moms house in his dirty ass room playing N64 games smelling like BO and hasn't showered in a week ass.

Attached: 1590035111741.jpg (589x590, 265.37K)

Holy fuck is this Switch shit infuriating still haven't gotten the damn thing done

gitgud scrub

I'm not reading all that faggot

it's just because the joycon sticks are so sensitive, it's the same shit on OoT and MM aiming with them is a fucking nightmare
Pro controller or the N64 controllers are where it's at

>N64 stick
>You have granular control in the 10-50% range due to the stick tension and controller grip allowing you to hold a small tilt and adjust from there easily

>Joycon
>Can't reliably do fuck-all between 10-70% due to the stick length + looseness. Same issue Vita had

Switch's N64 emulator really needs to let you tweak the curves for the stick ranges.

The key to playing F-Zero is using a light touch to go straight and turn and don't be a retard who thinks he needs to hammer the analog in a direction to turn that way.

Who you guys maining? Samurai Goroh here.
Yes it still works.
I want that 64DD version so bad because I can't get used to hearing the standard version of "Climb Up! And Get The Last Chance!" again.