Are there any good games where i can build up an ant colony and fuck shit up while on easy mode?

Are there any good games where i can build up an ant colony and fuck shit up while on easy mode?

Attached: 9-660x371.jpg (660x371, 56.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

myabandonware.com/game/simant-197
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yo a pikmin game but with insects would fr be poggers

nope, sim ant mogs all other sims

simant

Play Sim Ant. You can take over a dude's house and force him to move out when he's sick of your shit.

Where can i get it these days?

myabandonware.com/game/simant-197
You don't even have to download it. You can play it right in the browser.
You can download it if you want though.

Thanks man

You're welcome. It's a great site for finding old Dos games. Not all of them are free, but loads of them are.

Yeah this is kickass

Empires of the undergrowth?

Aren't you in a fake ant colony the whole time? Sounds awful. Not op but if u play an ant game i want to power trip and take over an area with vast armies and total war.

only in the hub mission thingy. While your out side and playing with different ants you can bully other ant colonies, farm, hunt other pests and even wage war

Based. Is it easy?

Man that game made my phone go nuclear hot. Also I wish it was better than it is.

It varies depending on the day, what you'll be doing and ants that you get on a permission basis. You'll need to be good at managing both topside workers and the ones in your little underground area for a start. It can get very hard on some missions were food will get very tight and things will keep attacking you but it is do able

Nice. You're a good user, user

skyrim with mods

skyrim without mods

I have no queen ant in a full game, what do how to summon one?

antwars.io was pretty fun