Is there any reason not to use Godrick's great rune over the others? It increases ALL your stats by 5...

Is there any reason not to use Godrick's great rune over the others? It increases ALL your stats by 5, which to me seems too much. All of your stats, by 5 (Five)!

Attached: show.png (332x332, 94.43K)

>5 in every stat
vs
>life steal on hit
>FP recovery per kill
>faster stamina regen
>better ailment build up
>or shit, more than 5 points in your main dps stat

if you used a rune you didn't really beat the game

All of these are utterly pointless in a practical sense.
>OH LOOK, I GOT A TINY LITTLE BIT OF FP/LIFE BACK AFTER KILLING THIS GUY I USED A SHITLOAD ON!

>a bunch of HP, that's it
yep i'm thinking based

Attached: morgotts-great-rune-key-item-elden-ring-wiki-guide.png (200x200, 16.9K)

im 120 hours in and literally have no idea how to activate runes lol. cool game design?

God I'm so tired of elden ring threads.

how does one actually beat the game? After killing the final boss I was left unsatisfied because I summoned ash spirits in the early game.

i would have never discovered them if you weren't railroaded to the divine tower before the mountaintop of the giants

Why not just use Radahn's rune and get a shitload of VIG, END and FP? Health will only take you so far.

no freeze,bleeds,magic or summonings

Bleed is a meme that is being pushed for no reason by idiots.

Because it's not a shitload, it's barely any

End is useless, fp is less useful than hp

FP is nearly useless if you aren't a caster and the rune gives you maybe 1 extra use of a weapon art.
Stamina is also useless unless you are spamming like no tomorrow.

stamina is the best bar in the game

Guys, i just fucking ate that rune right away for 20,000 EXP because I had no idea you could equip them.

Attached: crying.jpg (250x224, 7.46K)

Shut the fuck up saucy, namefagging cunt.

>stamina is also useless
Jesus Christ, now I've heard everything.

There was a message right after you aquire the first rune.

Attached: 1614169571143.jpg (1354x1290, 233.89K)

I still have no idea either

You are a retard on multiple levels

20 end gives you like three fucking combos and some rolls. Stamina regen is way more important.

I never bothered with great runes because rune arcs seem too rare and I die a lot.
Bleed is good for Malenia.
That was a Remembrance not a Great Rune. Great Runes are key items, but they don't show up in your inventory until you activate them at towers.

it's the best bar in the game

How fast can I speedrun to the third talisman? I feel busted

Attached: SL6.jpg (1920x1080, 130.86K)

Its actually pretty good. If you have already high Vigor, your lifebar takes like 3/4th of your top screen with that Great Rune online.

Easy mistake to make but you're still a single digit IQ spastic for not holding on to it until you at least know its worth.

I need my stats +1000 I can't even tree sentinel 30 mins into the game.

I got addicted to invading people in this poison cave and now have 50 plus rune arcs

No thats the boss "memory" like you had in Sekiro. You accidentally just ate two possible boss items you could get. But you can bring that memory back with the walking mausoleums. You get a total of 7 those mausoleums in the game.

Brainlet take. As soon as your relevant stats are at the soft cap, +5 is having barely an impact. You are better off using a different rune at that point.

I felt the same by playing with summons and magic. 50 hours in. Deep into 4th zone and I just couldn't be bothered with 1shotting bosses by firin muh lazor. Rerolled into some qt type B hero and ran pass Stormveil Castle to get myself the black halberd from that one giant troll. The weapon is fun as fuck and has great str scaling. Still playing melee is so fucking frustrating against large bosses. The fov in this game is a joke, if I lock on to their body then my attacks miss often, if I don't then I end up not seeing any incoming attacks.

To be fair once you've reached the soft cap on your chosen stats and got your weapons upgraded, all the Great Runes become pointless. They're only really good for early/mid-game stuff. I'd still take Godrick's over the other though.

Status effects are insane but bleed is probably one of the weakest ones. Madness inducing attacks stagger bosses in two casts and curse is genuinely broken in PvP and literally allows griefers to kill their host as a coop summon by merely standing next to them.

softcaps are gigantic in er