Who are you going to main when it comes out?

Who are you going to main when it comes out?

Attached: p4au.jpg (1920x1080, 311.44K)

kusoge as fuck
no one

Naoto. I've been labbing her on the leaked arcade dumps.

Attached: 1617329548461.jpg (1067x1200, 158.04K)

Is that recent?

not really. 5 years old or so.

none, because i played it already years ago and its an unbalanced piece of shit of a game.
just play Yu or Aigis. lol

naoto is one of the worst characters in the game. good luck.

>naoto is one of the worst characters in the game
According to who? You? Any tier list I have seen has placed her mid tier at worst, and I highly doubt you have played this version of the game anyway unless you live in Japan and frequent arcades.

Attached: 1641013629171.png (376x504, 242.3K)

Yu.

I really hope this game actually makes it to getting the rollback update or at least Sega doesn't cut the dev team off before it can be implemented. I tried it at a con last year and it's genuinely a great game.

Attached: cd0.gif (92x116, 4.8K)

My wife Yukari

Weren't they bullied into adding rollback? They even mentioned it on the Steam page.

I'm subhuman so I think I'm gonna main Shadow Labrys, though.

yes
she is much easier in this version of the game. They made a lot of her tighter combos much easier to string together

Attached: rollback.png (1274x664, 1.64M)

Where do people place Yukiko at? Thats who im gonna play

Will it still be unfun Shadow cancer though?

Labrys, just like I did on PS3
Then Chie, my wife

she was pretty garbage in the console release of the game but this patch fixed a lot of her problems and the Japanese players that i've seen talk about the game place her pretty high up on tier lists now.

Marie since I'm one of the five people that like her

fuck yes, glad shes better here.

>Complain atlus milked the fuck out of p4
>10 years later
>OMG GUYS P4 ULTIMATE
This board.

The game having playable netcode is enough of an upgrade to get me to buy it again. Plus it being on PS4 now helps offline tournaments run it. The only Persona related announcement from Atlus that would have made me happier is probably Persona 6.

That'll most likely be their final announcement of their planned announcements, last one will be in "fall 2022" last I heard

>

Attached: P3_Battle_Aigis.png (85x94, 10.9K)

Is there any definitive proof that only the PS4 has the lobbys?

Even if true nobody cares about lobbies. All they do is let you walk around with avatars and talk in text chat. 90% of the time people used them for autistic roleplay. You can still make Player Rooms which are functionally identical other than the avatars and text chat.

I care on the principle I'm being shafted on some form of content without them saying anything about it.

who are the players?

That's fair. Some "insiders" have claimed they can confirm it. In all likelihood they are correct because the PS3 version was the only one with lobbies back in the day. The 360 version did not have it. I assume they are porting the 360 version to Steam and PS3 to PS4.