Is this the worst continent to be a gamer in?

Is this the worst continent to be a gamer in?
>games take the longest to come out
>shitty british english localizations
>gay eu laws makes it so games like pokemon red and blue have to be pegi 18 because muh digital gambling
>benelux countries go even further, and prevent you from accessing certain parts of the game
>some games and even entire consoles never come out

Attached: your rope.jpg (1676x1200, 1.84M)

how does it feel to still live in 96? remember to invest in bitcoin in a decade

All of this shit is recent

name one game that came out this year in america and not yet in europe

>>games take the longest to come out
>>shitty british english localizations
>>gay eu laws makes it so games like pokemon red and blue have to be pegi 18 because muh digital gambling
>>benelux countries go even further, and prevent you from accessing certain parts of the game
>>some games and even entire consoles never come out
They 80s have called, they asked where you've been?

Elden Ring still has yet to come out in Europe

worldwide release february 25

The only thing really suck about europe is online multiplayer games. Most randoms speaking every language out there except english. Good luck finding new friends.

Attached: 1374481142000.png (453x668, 137.23K)

More countries need anti-gambling laws.

>>gay eu laws makes it so games like pokemon red and blue have to be pegi 18 because muh digital gambling
It's only a problem for soccer moms.

No, here I can play everything I want, ever been in Australia? Games are priced a load more and censorship is up the ass so a lot of the time games never even get out there.
Also we can pirate and no one gives a shit unless you are a Germancuck I think, anyway, my nation is mostly gaming heaven as long as you don't engage with the cancerous communities and hide your power level to avoid them engaging you

At least I have a 1Gb down/400Mb up + unlimited 4G for 40€/month

Soccermoms are mostly an American thing

>ever been in Australia? Games are priced a load more and censorship is up the ass so a lot of the time games never even get out there.
So, basically Europe 2.0?

Or maybe people should be more personally responsible with how they spend their money, and not have daddy gubmin handle their finances for them?

This is a nice ideology when you ignore the fact that 90% of the population can not take care of themselves. But we do need that 90% for labor.

Is america the worst place to be a human being in?
>shit zog media
>niggers rampant everywhere, one was even president
>free healthcare never ever
>get in the army to die for israel

This is a shitty bait thread, not even thinly veiled, ignore it and move on

Attached: 1296013214008.jpg (1131x707, 108.04K)

90% of the population in Europe, maybe. North America has more freedom and less government intervention, and the people living there are doing just fine

>and the people living there are doing just fine
You don't actually believe this, do you?

>play on NA server
>hear kids talking about sucking dick
>"YOOOOO LETS GO THAT WAS CLUTCH, POGGERS!!"
>"AYO WHITE CRACKA SHUT YO BITCH ASS UP"
>leave the server
No thanks, I'll stay in my comfy EU servers