Any other words where this is possible? Yes I know starting with CATCH and repeating -ATCH is retarded...

Any other words where this is possible? Yes I know starting with CATCH and repeating -ATCH is retarded, I'm just curious.

Attached: wordle.png (342x476, 14.89K)

>normies discover word jumble for first time and meme it into the most popular thing ever
fucking die. I'm 100% you people aren't even capable of thought, just real ass NPCs.

>Playing on hard mode

What's your problem?

(spoiler) It's watch (spoiler)

yikers friendo, just let people enjoy things. you must be fun at parties. maybe, just maybe, go outside and touch some grass?! have sex incel. you must be very sad and alone to have the wrong opinion.

Attached: 1580355710071.jpg (1183x1024, 768.93K)

>spoiling the word
nigger

drove/trove/grove
power/tower/lower/cower
uh probably a lot more

Almost possible with -ASTE, with 6 words

>incel

fuck off retard

this just happened to me

r/whooosh

so fucking dumb
wombs and clamp would've had all the possible words

this happened to a buddy of mine

Why would you make a guess that gives you less than one bit of information?
Op is a retard.

>r/
Firstly, the term "woosh" was not invented by Reddit and was used well before this subreddit was made. You can just say "woosh" without sounding like a faggot. Secondly, go back.

FASTER
MASTER
CASTER
WASTER
VASTER
TASTER

I was terrified. Good thing I'm a penischad

Attached: Screenshot_20220311-002355_Brave.jpg (1426x2326, 405.54K)

avoid words that have multiple reuse letters like atch in it as a starter so you don't fall in that situation

I got into wordle because a woman I am having an affair with at work plays it and we screencap our answers and show each other
PENIS Chads rise up!

Just barely. I'm a dummy. I should have started trying different letter words as a trial.

Attached: Screenshot_20220311-092753.png (1015x1204, 86.48K)

r/whoooosh x2

a fellow penisbro, i see

Attached: wordpenis.png (342x414, 11.71K)

Should've done some scouting words scrub, you already had 4/5.
Just slap some random words that'll eliminate most letters or until you find the missing one.
CASUAL.

yeah it literally says in OPs pic

This but unironically

>what is hard mode?
tho I agree hard mode in this specific case isn't very fun

PLUMP
Solves all of these problems. Wat a dumb nigger