This is most likely going to be the last good videogame released for the next 100 years, how does that make you feel?

this is most likely going to be the last good videogame released for the next 100 years, how does that make you feel?

Attached: 3UwtyLer3xjXOX2qlhunnvnJ[1].jpg (1440x2160, 583.78K)

After I finish this game I can finally move on from this hobby and focus the rest of my efforts on making my own games. I already do to some extent.

So your saying the next fromsoftware game in 5 years is gonna be shit?

My biggest fear is that the enormous popularity of this is going to somehow ruin their next game.

Like shit, because if B-Team's magnum opus is the best we are going to get for the next 100 years then gaming is dead.

I just started Nioh 2 for the first tjme and I have a feeling it feels way mote fun than it should because I'm playing it after Elden Ring and Nioh 2 kinda follows the opposite philosophy in a lot of ways. Fuck Souls combat. Fuck open world.

so you're playing baby version of souls and enjoying yourself because you got filtered by the real thing? good for you I guess? I wouldn't go around saying that though

I DOUBT YOU COULD EVEN IMAGINE IT...
>Boss attacks and flips for 30 seconds straight, not giving you even a moment to attack
THAT WHICH COMMANDED THE STARS
>Defeat 6 very strong enemies and a miniboss defending a corpse, only to get smoldering butterflies
GIVING LIFE, ITS FULLEST BRILLIANCE
>Boss stands still until the very frame you press R1, in which he will instantly attack
THE ELDEN RING
>Snow area is boring as shit and has fuck all to look at
OOOOH THE ELDEN RING
>Boss hits you for 60% of your HP even though you have 50 Vigor and are wearing medium armor
SHATTERED
>Pointless, unfun gank fights
BY SOMEONE
>Reuse bosses 6 times
OR... SOMETHING
>Nerf parrying into the dirt
DON'T TELL ME YOU DON'T SEE IT
>Random skinny shitters like mages have more poise than havel, and double his health
LOOK UP AT THE SKY
>Boss tracks you 360, can never ever miss, positioning doesn't matter, if you're far he'll step in just to hit you, forcing you to be a roll tard... or god forbid... a shieldfag
IT BURNS

Nioh 2 is thankfully nothing like Souls. Also I beat all souls games including Elden Ring, they are all easy.

soles is baby version of soles, underage

Look at this nigger. Ask me how I know your skin is charcoal bitch.

>flagrant fanboy thread
Have all my nokos

DS3 already did that for the company, we're in the post-ruined state now.

Attached: 1645950565821.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

>Open world exploring is unrewarding
>Dungeon design might aswell not exist since its most of the time just "walk 1 corridor"
>Balance is complete ass. Katanas, summons, and mount combat breaks the game to a pulp where its easier than your average jrpg
>Every boss except the endstate bosses are absolute terrible and die in 6 hits+bleeding

Play ghost of tsushima, user. Maybee a good game once in a while fixes your terrible taste

Nothing he said is wrong.

>Webm
That exact shit happened to me 10 times while fighting the ice dragon.
It was fine since the hp bar was still gone when reentering combat, but wtf

I have the feeling that if Nioh 3 happens is gonna be open world.

Open world encounters have a leash. Dragons are designed like shit and will repeatedly fly beyond their leash range and vanish, it's happened in every named dragon fight.

Nioh is literally Dark Souls for retards

MHRSB is on it's way tho.

Attached: 1499291462956[1].jpg (400x314, 67.35K)

soles is soles for retards

Attached: dsfag.jpg (1000x502, 109.57K)

Nioh 2 has like 4 times the options of any souls at any given time and stamina management is completely unforgiving and has to constantly be observed. Any dodge Nioh has is also less forgiving than the the doge in any souls. Despite the fact that Nioh plays nothing like souls, souls would be the more braindead one if anything.

>we're in the post-ruined state now
But they just released their magnum opus; the game of the century so far.

t. madass Ubisoft dev

t.

Attached: solesfaggots.png (1384x929, 808.47K)

Are you kidding, Any Forums loves ER

>last good video game
>how does that make you feel
pretty good because the honeymoon phase for this 5/10 has worn off and now we can talk about the upcoming GOTY: Final fantasy orgins SOP

Attached: korowink.png (548x677, 368.64K)

>magic dragons that magically appear can also magically disappear
huh...