UNDEFEATED

UNDEFEATED

Attached: 1646976579367m.jpg (683x1024, 125.43K)

The only reason i havent got this one is that I dont like to parry. Just not my play style. Should I get it if thats the case?

It's just not fun if you don't enjoy going CLANGCLANGCLANGCLANG for like a minute straight then stabbing off one health pip. I got about halfway before I realized I was just forcing myself to play it even though all I wanted was to play BB or something else with actual variety.

it's not like the darksouls parry where you're timing about 1/3 of a second in advance. you're blocking just a moment before you would get hit. great game

Thanks. This is the only souls game i havent picked up and Im not too miffed about no variety its just the parry stuff that I dont wanna be forced to do. Not having to worry about using different weapons and stuff seems like a comforting break from usual souls stuff but not in a bad way. Ill keep thinking on it.

parrying is really fun
when you get the timing right it's very satisfying and you feel like a samurai
ninja tools are very fun as well and most of them are useful in at least a couple situations
movement is fast but you don't get dodge iframes which means if you get hit, it's because you're fucking shit at the game
play Sekiro and forget the rollspam you learned from Souls

Sekiro fags shut the fuck up SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP no one fucking cares fucking annoying stop it.

seething that your favourite game has worse combat

> you don't get dodge iframes
you actually do but it's tiny.

>I feel like a samurai!
have sex

This is parrying: the game, so if you don't like parrying you probably won't like sekiro. That said sekiro does it so damn well you might find you like parrying.

Attached: Sekino5.webm (450x252, 2.93M)

The first third of Bloodborne + Old Hunters is still the GOAT. Sekiro was kinda shitty.

I love that Sekiro filtered the soulsborne fanbase

SUPERIOR
FROM
Bloodborne keeps trying to take me down and i enjoy its challenge.

Attached: dance of his people.jpg (1000x563, 534.75K)

undefeated as the worst souls game

Attached: 1640487995186.jpg (1024x576, 54.82K)

Nioh is better to be honest, family

Parrying in Sekiro is fundamentally different from parrying in Souls

It's still clicking the button at exactly the right time except done better, for some it's too hard, the window is too tight, no matter how the parry functions.

The mechanic is super generous though because if you whiff it you still block instead of just facetanking the attack like in souls. Also it's instant instead of the wonky shit that's parrying with a shield

This. It's so much more satisfying and it parries exactly when you think it should while still defending you if you whiff, unlike souls where it can seem like you timed it perfectly, but still take a sword to the face.