Does jump attack

>does jump attack
>you die
This boss is actual fucking bullshit. Unless you happen to be lucky enough to be 30 feet away from her when she jumps up, the jump attack will 100% kill you. It's literally impossible to roll through. It will roll catch you and kill you no matter when you roll it.

Attached: elden-ring-malenia.jpg (1600x1000, 233.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uV2wTjQ9ijw
youtube.com/watch?v=9jZ3c12Ghiw
youtu.be/zpFj0coWgLU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>youtube.com/watch?v=uV2wTjQ9ijw
user you're like a whole ass week behind on the "Malenia 2 hard" memes. Literally just parry.

>shield
Go fuck yourself

I will but let me watch you gimp yourself for the 90th time so I can do it as good as you.

>youtube.com/watch?v=9jZ3c12Ghiw
what now, faggot

Can someone please explain why katanas stance break better than colossal weapons? Are all the devs dex/int fags?

Trying to do this fight with Starscourge Greatswords is miserable. Forced to switch to learning to parry her and I can already tell this is going to take hours to learn too.

This is the boss that everyone is bitching is a broken unbeatable boss? Just looks like a standard Sekiro boss or something. I convinced half the people bitching about this game have never played a From game before

Try Skill, Bloodstain

Here's a video of me beating her. I used dual colossal weapons, no gimmicks, no summons/spirit ashes. It's possible to dodge the jump attacks and beat her with pure STR build.

youtu.be/zpFj0coWgLU

Neat

Literally how am I supposed to dodge Radahn's meteor shower? Is there a range I can get outside of where it won't hit me? I've gotten him to that phase several times but as soon as he launches the meteors they 1-shot me.

Are you fucking stupid? Take your horse and go like 10 meters away from the impact zone and thats literally it. He isnt evem aiming at you

>watch some guy doing a no-hit run after god knows how many hours grinding it
>”yeah this looks easy bro”
Kek, you fucking absolute shitter

sorry I wasn't clear enough, I mean his four purple meteors, not his divebomb.

>jumping R2 spam
sorry champ you didn't actually beat her, doesn't count if you spam OP shit

this, my god god some people here are absolutely braindead

does nobody find it ironic how in order to play with str weapons, you have to adopt the most cowardly and boring playstyle imaginable? spend most of the fight literally sprinting away, with your only attack being jump L1 when the right RNG strikes.

Didnt say she looks easy, I said she doesnt look any harder than some of the boss fights from previous From games. Ive seen so many people claiming this fight is the hardest From boss ever and you have to cheese her and blah blah whatver.

sekiro is like the easiest from game by far though, if this game had sekiro "parrying" you could sl1 this shit in your sleep

AHAHAHAHAHAHA YESSS FINALLY
SUMMONS? MAGIC? LEVELS? FUCK ALL OF THAT SHIT I HAVE POWERSTANCED GREATSWORDS AND AN OP DODGE
I CAN FINALLY STOP PLAYING THIS SHIT GAME

Attached: Elden Ring 2022.03.11 - 00.17.06.08.DVR.mp4_snapshot_14.24_[2022.03.11_00.22.18].jpg (1920x1080, 417.83K)

I literally just wait for them to go lol

Katanas in From games are notoriously broken and do things that Katanas shouldn't do.

Its the hardest for me. Is struggled with it way more than BB or Das 1 or Das 3

dodge into them moron, LISTEN, LOOK HERE, this is how you fucking deal with EVERY SPELL IN THE GAME
>blue SHIT
>dodge into them
>slap the gay mother fucker secreting them
>SLOW blue SHIT
>run away until it explodes or run into the gay mother fucker secreting them so you can slap him
>wind up for GAY blue kamehameha SHIT
>run side ways
>no literally thats it
>purple SHIT
>jump
>jump a second time
>jump a third time if he stuck his sword in the ground
>actually ignore all that this bitch does so little damage LMAO just hit the motherfucker when you get in close
>dragonshit
>if it's the dragon bite, fucking RUN into the caster
>if its the dragon hand, run away
>if it's the dragon breath, either have something solid between the two of you, or you make the distance
>if you do not think so, just run towards them anyway, post your results, no one's done this shit yet
>GAY fire SHIT
>just dodge back, fire shit is GAY
>prayers
>lol dude it's a bunch of fucking pedophile priest shit just hurt them while they're casting they gotta do entire recitations for that shit
And that about covers everything. Alternative, BLOCK nigga, stop using that dumbass O+R1 playstyle.

Attached: holdingback.jpg (509x477, 18.71K)