I still can't believe the creators of Furi decided to make this trash as their second game...

I still can't believe the creators of Furi decided to make this trash as their second game. Way to kill your company after such a promising start with one of the best games of the decade with Furi in 2016

Attached: Haven.jpg (1200x800, 143.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/822640/Squids_Odyssey
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>make cool game
>it becomes successful, you get a cult following, people eagerly awaiting the next game
>make actual garbage and have schizophrenic rants about politics on Twitter killing your business instantly
Why does it always end like this?

That’s 2 many darkies

It's hilarious how the female designs look like what the characters were intended to be, and the male ones look like bad R63s despite the dark one being one of the original two designs.

It’s a shame I can never buy Furi out of principal and I’m too lazy to learn how to pirate.
Oh well, I have plenty of other games to play

>can play as a black guy and a white girl
>can play as a black girl and a white girl
>can play as a black guy and a white guy
>under no circumstance is playing as a black girl and white guy allowed
Really makes you think about what exactly the developers were concerned with as they were developing the game to be quite honest.

what was this game even about?

>learn how to pirate
you're too stupid to do this shit anyways

Miscegenation originally, homosexuality once the update came out.

Seethe, I’m not buying your tranny game

I own it and I have no idea.
I can only assume they die in the end because every conversation is about how much better off they are now that they aren't being told who to fuck and ran off together despite having literally nothing in common.

I actually like the designs of the characters

Too bad the gameplay and writing sucks

Chocolate girls are cute and based, actually.

This has is probably the single largest disappointment in gaming for me. They could have such made amazing games following Furi and they chose to make some weird couple-oriented coop JRPG dogshit. Un fucking believable.

Gameplay wise? Flying around and engaging in sone of the most boring combat ever.
Storywise? Sorry, you have to have a girlfriend to get it.

It's the shitty corporate culture.

honestly boys are pretty nice too

> Some reviewers have pointed out that the game's premise, when played with the default couple, is highly offensive to LGBTQI+ people
based I guess??
I think??? how the fuck though????

Attached: DSBOXdH.jpg (720x400, 50.57K)

Straight couple

Why do you need to play everything that a particular developer made? Just play the ones that looks interesting and disregard the rest, it's good that they can do whatever they want and experimenting instead of being stuck making the same thing all over again

good shit can be retroactively tainted once you see the creator's true colors

>Why do you need to play everything that a particular developer made?
Because some devs make a game that caters specifically to you and you want to try out their other games out of curiosity.

Attached: 1503594344741.png (638x638, 770.47K)

Pioneer with your cute gf/bf sounds cool, but I'm not super interested in the "oppression" angle.

I never had a girlfriend and I got it.
In fact it made me actually feel bad for never having one. Yeah the gameplay is ass.

you do know furi was the second game they made right, and their first game was weird mobile game looking garbage, right? store.steampowered.com/app/822640/Squids_Odyssey

>download qbittorrent
>go to 1337x
>???
It's that simple

>In fact it made me actually feel bad for never having one
Don't worry, women nowadays have become psychotic. They have become tiktok/instagram weirdos that overshare every single thing about their life.

the steam page says this squid bullshit came out 2 years after furi though

That brown tomboy is cute, too bad the game is shit.

>can't play as brown guy with brown qt GF
CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

might have just been the pc release. also there were more squids games on mobile than I thought

Attached: 1634223524662.png (808x219, 15.05K)

Not allowed. No whites couple either