I don't get it...

I don't get it. Literally the most famous and epic videogame of ALL TIME and a storyline that can be traced back all the way to WARCRAFT 3 released in 2002 just had it's ending conclusion and Any Forums isn't even talking about it

Why?

Attached: 26874-jailer-intro-cinematic-sepulcher-of-the-first-ones-raid-spoilers.jpg (3840x2160, 1.78M)

minecraft is a lot more famouse and popular and so is tetris. Wow was always shit and only a handfull of american retards cared about it. Even mario games are more popular. Go kill yourself

Ask anyone in America. They know world of warcraft by name

BECAUSE THE NEWS AND SOCIAL MEDIA INDUSTRY IS CORRUPT YOU DUMBASS.
THIS MEANS VIDEO GAMES JOURNALISM AND VIDEO GAMES INDUSTRY INCLUDED.

God bless.

how is it ending

Go away Danuser, nobody likes you or your abortion of established lore
The Jailer, who single handedly orchestrated every single significant event in Warcarft history, was actually just trying to remake reality so he would be ready to fight an even bigger big bad that nobody knew about and he never told anybody about and no im not kidding

I assumed he was referring to the void lords or whatever

Arthas is a reverse King Arthur story and therefore written by the antichrist.

Hence why it is NOT the most famous and epic videogame of all time. You don't write the hero into hell by making us all play as him and give him cool OSTs and never undo it.

When western civilization was set free to say whatever BS they wanted, at some point they must have realized that this meant that if you also crash western civilization with antiwhite propaganda it will be rewritten.

The only way they can even salvage this is having all the covenant leaders been found out to be evil and corrupt because they knew the bigger bigger bigger baddy would rise up and make big cummy floods all over the universe and didnt do anything about it

There is no way to salvage anything because the Blizzard that is is not the Blizzard that was, hence why all the Shadowlands lore is
>hey remember that thing that someone with talent made or wrote over a decade ago, yeah lets use that

>back to warcraft 3
repill me on the story in 1 or 2 sentences

Noooo you can't like the story. This storyline was forced on the team by Alex Afrasiabi. You don't want to like something made by a rapist do you? Wait for 10.0. It's Danuser and the writing team's baby.

>mmo w/ $15/mo subscription
>neverending lore
guys i think im onto something here, holdon lemme discord call asmon rq
*beedeedup beedeedup*
"yes? hello??"
"ur a faget"

Attached: poggies.png (337x326, 278.51K)

Attached: The-Reversed-Sword-In-The-Stone.jpg (3256x2419, 2.07M)

>Robot Thanos was the mastermind behind 28 years of lore but was also actually only trying to destroy reality to prepare for yet another bigger bad guy

Attached: 1636709252959.png (1298x310, 213.49K)

king arthur was not a christian.

Never watched. Idk the plot

Please explain it to me

We already talked about this shit yesterday. Everyone already knew the shitty twist before it even happened because Danuser and Blizzard in general are just that predictable.

Attached: 1534253629619.jpg (720x540, 97.09K)

>beedeedup
DOODLEY DOODLEY DOO

Attached: doodley doodley doo.gif (320x213, 1.91M)

jeez big brain

When I was leaving BEST BUY, the store greeter yelled at me to hurry up they are all already online playing without me. I had just left college classes and went to the store literally across the street to buy it at the time of release.
It had TV commercials and even fan fiction from south park. Pretty sure everybody heard of it. But only classic. Everything after that is like how Bewitched stopped airing the cartoon intro at the beginning in the final seasons because nobody gave a shit anymore.