Oblivion > Morrowind > Skyrim

Oblivion > Morrowind > Skyrim

Attached: 1645519979872.webm (506x900, 2.36M)

I no longer feel aroused by 3D women

Oblivion is unironically the worst one, Arena is better and i'm not joking. for being the fourth one and second most recent all its dungeons are fucking boring, and the main quest is repetitive as fuck. if you can get over the graphics check out the first two games honestly.

Gross

>western "women"

Attached: 1646977979803.jpg (1024x794, 393.53K)

I don't get it

Morrowind>Daggerfall>Skyrim>Oblivion

Search your heart, you know it to be true.

Camoran's Paradise and the ruins of Kvatch are pretty solid and honestly I'll take the sewer opening over Skyrim's. Otherwise I'm inclined to agree. Bit surprised you'd open with arena over daggerfall.

the sewer opening is literally done better in Arena, literally

Oblivion > Morrowind (Let's be real it's dogshit to play without mods) > Skyrim

Modded Morrowind > Modded Oblivion > Modded Skyrim

Attached: 1646937112112.jpg (750x523, 287.93K)

My list as well.

cute boy

Who is this semen demon?

Oblivion would be nice if all the males didn't run like girls.
>literally no animation mods that affect men
>all of them are anime barbie shit

Attached: skyrim modding.jpg (1920x1080, 1.51M)

prostitutes are cheap and it's not like a gf these days is much different

Attached: 16341588055455.jpg (636x699, 211.42K)

why do w*men wear fishnets? it has no other practical use than to my make my dick erect.

Attached: e.jpg (225x225, 7.07K)

Oblivion is the only one where it makes you NOT want to go out exploring because the dungeons are all robotically copy+pasted garbage. I've legit heard people think that Oblivion's dungeons are procgen and I can't even blame them. Daggerfall's actual procgen dungeons are masterpieces compared to Oblivion.

Skyrim and Morrowind truly feel hand-crafted down to the tiniest detail, and that's what makes them a joy to explore. That's why they'll always be better games.

Attached: 1526338462078.jpg (1085x1217, 77.02K)

I kinda liked Daggerfall best despite not playing it much

You're going to be disappointed if you ever do.

Skyrim > Oblivion >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Giving your dad a rimjob >>>>>>>>> giving my dad a rimjob >>>>>>>>>>>> Morrowind

Morrowind is garbage and has no husbandos.
Oblivion has Martin Septim who's bae and Lucius.

But Skyrim is a gay guy's dream come true. I love SKyrim.

Attached: 1636754180026.jpg (2560x1440, 702.54K)

Skyrim dungeons are shit virgn

pls don't explain my own feelings 2 me

what is this video supposed to convey, she's just acting like a retard

>Skyrim and Morrowind truly feel hand-crafted down to the tiniest detail
What the actual fuck are you talking about, retard? Skyrim has the exact same copy and pasted dungeons and caves as Oblivion.

>skyrim
>hand crafted
80% of the map is copypasted ice zombie crypts
it's shit as well
morrowind get's a pass because of the limitations of the time and I'll agree it was much better designs than any tes game that proceeded it

Skyrim's dungeons are shit because they're overly convenient and patronizing, not because a complete lack of effort like in Oblivion.

It means that if you play oblivion you're an absolute chad that's gonna fuck girls. Morrowind is too nerdy and skyrim is too casual. This is what hot girls want, embrace it fags

>I'm such a nerd xDDD
you are a whore like 99% of all females

TESO > Skyrim > Oblivion > Daggerfall > Arena > Morrowind

Nothing about Morrowind is detailed. It's a garbage game with garbage graphics, garbage gameplay, no roleplaying, shit quests, shit combat and shit characters.

Only people who like it are contrarians or trolls trying to pick up a fight despite the fact they didn't even play the game.

Attached: nerevar says gay rights.jpg (1920x1080, 635.82K)

You're an imbecile who didn't play the fucking games. Skyrim has varied, hand-placed mobs, actual environmental storytelling and detail scattered around the world. Oblivion has little to none. And I don't give a shit about you sperging over Skyrim's casualization because what I'm saying is a fact.

Name a single hand placed mob in Morrowind.

Attached: Imperial ass.jpg (1920x1080, 582.96K)

Yikes. Careful with that trolling now

You're a disgusting faggot so you are worthless to me as a person