GTA IV is better than GTA V

GTA IV is better than GTA V

Attached: GTA IV vs V Cops.webm (994x560, 2.85M)

V is better than IV and sold more too. IV couldnt even sell more than SA.

McDonalds sells more than any restaurant that's ever existed, best food of all time right?

Attached: GTA IV vs V cop ai.webm (888x500, 2.7M)

V is mass market garbage, it’s biggest sin is the pretense of quality storytelling. Solid game with a great online offering though.

IV is a solid compelling crime drama but flawed video game offering. 250 pigeons? No auto save or checkpoints? Narrative threads that go nowhere? Big step back in freedom and features?

I prefer IV but I try to be objective.

You're arguing with an Amerimutt, so yes.

Do people genuinely believe that "sales=quality"?

Left funny, right boring
They shoot in left and don't in the right one, v better

now post a webm of a cop chase with the driver going full speed

No cop chase but here's the driving full speed

Attached: GTA IV vs V driving.webm (427x480, 2.93M)

I want a remastered version so badly bros

Attached: D350C531-2BB9-4947-951E-37169B0F1F97.png (860x645, 216.23K)

Dude you edited that to make V look bad, V sold more than IV too

>GTAV is on its third (3rd) generation of ports and GTAIV hasn't been touched since 2008
>people still try to make this point
yeah no

you can't just say that a game is better than the other by only showing little details no one cares about. but yes, GTA IV is better than GTA V.

Because R* are greedy homos still trying to milk sharkcards instead of working on RDR online or GTA VI

Yes I can, I've been doing it for years

Attached: GTA IV ass kick.webm (640x480, 340.93K)

They're both shit

SA was the last great GTA

Attached: 1592713687512.jpg (794x1024, 96.67K)

t. shitskin

I wish the driving was a halfway point between 4 and 5. Less bounce and bodyroll than 4, more weight and inertia than 5.
I've replayed every GTA recently and going from 3 and VC to SA was amazing. It's a kitchen sink game that will never ever be made again.

VC is the only one worth a damn

GTA SA was a true journey
if you are from california and familiar with the culture here, it was even more fun
i swear at a certain point i was able to get around Los Santos without the map just based on LA geography
I also felt like SA captured the 90s LA/SF feel very well
Also loved how the music changed depending on what city youre in
Ill never forget when I finally unlocked NorCal, driving in an asian tuner, with the house music playing, and the sun rising as i drove up the coast into the new city

SA was truly epic
GTA IV was a beta test
GTA V lost the essence that made the other GTAs fun and just made a cartoony GTA game for general audiences

Yeah, 3 and VC are good but feel like barebones tech demos, while SA feels like the finished product. Swimming with collectibles, stealth kills, fighting civilians who tell you smell like shit or your tattoos suck. Planes, a jetpack, every single part of every city is dripping with personality and SOVL, ridiculous shit in rural areas. A concrete wasteland can't compete.

lol 4 is so slow and shit

Still the best

Attached: 1621630988839.gif (220x131, 731.84K)