Where did it go so wrong?

Where did it go so wrong?

Attached: lmaofuckyou.png (1164x608, 156.25K)

After catherine. Project re: fantasy will probably be shit too.

Attached: soulless.png (640x709, 988.2K)

Persona 4 made them realize they can just lean on the Persona series
Persona 5 made them realize they can just lean on Persona merchandising and not even give a fuck about games

So many good IPs that will never get even a fraction of love thanks to societal outcasts desperately wanting to redo their highschool years as anyone but a loser. I want an Etrian Odyssey game god damn it.

when they abandoned etrian
next stage never ever

Attached: 1551558651947.jpg (720x639, 82.05K)

>Where did it go so wrong?
Persona carrying the whole company and poor project planning with people in charge who still think that this is the 90s.

I like them.

I am praying that they do not involve Raido or Raidou in this shit game. If they DO, then I hope the two of them just bitch at the main cast for being to pussy to be true demon summoners.

>people in charge who still think that this is the 90s.
I think the problem is that there is no one left from the 90s. Otherwise this "sequel" would look more like a proper sequel to Soul Hacker.

Taro said it best. 13 sentinels mogs anything they've shat out.

Attached: 4.jpg (1200x857, 231.58K)

If Raidou is in it he'd probably just be a superboss like he was in 3DS Soul Hackers but you're retarded if you think they would bring him in just so he could shit talk the game he's guest starring in and its characters. It wouldn't even be in character with how he is in Soul Hackers 3DS.

I'll more than likely buy that game on the Switch, since I was a retard and didn't get Muramasa on the Vita when I had so many chances.

He called the MC "pathetic" at the beginning of the encounter for having to use a machine to control demons. So I would think he would be utterly disappointed that these people don't even use demons.

The moment P3 released everything went downhill

>mogs
Stop this nigger speak already.

>A game with even bigger cliches mogs a series with cliches.
Wow what an achievement.

I wonder if they'll port anything else to the switch. 13 sentinels being announced for it surprised me.

I was kind of disappointed in 13 Sentinels, the branching story things looked more interesting when you're just looking at the flowchart early on then it ended up actually being in practice. The end of Odin Sphere where you get to choose which character fulfils which part of the prophecy and you get a different fight and ending for every character depending on what you pick is more interesting alone than anything about how the story of 13 Sentinels is told through its story. I still like 13 Sentinels, but it didn't win me over like it did some.

No he doesn't, Raido says he thought the Soul Hackers got by on just using a machine but still praises his potential and skill, as well as admitting his strength at the end of the fight. Both Raidous and both Goutos praise the protagonist's strength and the mention of the COMP is only there for Raido to admit the protagonist has proven his strength anyway. They would never bring in old characters just to shit on their new ones, if Raidou is in it it'll just be the same deal where you beat him and he's impressed by how strong you, or the Soul Hackers 2 protagonists more specifically, are.

If you like something pray that it never gets too popular.

"mog" is literally incel slang

>odin shit better than anything
bahahahaha

Attached: 1619156085788.png (620x707, 774.95K)