This feels and looks like absolute trash

this feels and looks like absolute trash

Attached: Stranger_of_Paradise_Final_Fantasy_Origin_logo.png (1000x668, 165.84K)

That's cause the budget is tiny

cope and seethe cuck. square chads win again.

Attached: 1588127268774.webm (480x480, 2.94M)

better than ER and BOTW

I know there's a lot of ironic shilling for this game lately, but by any chance if you aren't shitposting, did you actually play the demo? It's absurdly awful on every department

>modern FF
>anything but trash
Final Fantasy hasn't been good since 10.

Don't worry sega cuck maybe one day team ninja will give you poor shitters the time of day.

Attached: 5.jpg (807x784, 49.93K)

yeah the demos were great

fuck off Chaos

Only because you’re playing it right after Elden Ring. Don’t be so picky, it’s still nice for what it is.

it's a new ps2 game and that's a good thing

Nioh was much better

The demo was great you aren't fooling anyone chaos.

Attached: 1643851209609.jpg (1920x1080, 258.79K)

holy fucking reddit

Better than elden ring yes i agree. Strangers of kino is better than both though.

you have to be so massively retarded to think that unironically, I honestly feel sorry for you dude, good luck in life

Coming from a doomposter begging for people to not like this game that means nothing.

Elden Rings combat is genuinely awful its biggest strength is still the legacy dungeon designs but you get less of that because from fell for the for the open world meme.

I don't think this game is better than ER in every aspect but I also don't consider ER anything special at all and some of it borders on dogshit
The game also has
>curated levels
>environmental interactions
>meaningful magic besides damage numbers
and a few other very specific design achievements that edge out ER's comparably more boring and functionally worse design decisions

I like the gameplay, but I don't get why you can't walk around Cornelia as a sort of hub, instead of having that weird menu that sends you into a 3 second long cutscene of Jack talking to someone at an awkward camera angle. Gives me Type-0 vibes

Attached: 1640624119939.jpg (806x721, 721.86K)

Elden Ring combat is miles above anything Team Ninja ever did because you can move precisely and attack in all directions, if you unlock in Nioh/FFO you can only strafe in a big circle

>can move precisely and attack in all directions
don't lie to the boy user

Attached: Gustav.png (1920x1080, 1.3M)

Idc if there's actually stranger of paradise shills (which is hard to believe because square is popular and a big name brand) because I've been interested in team ninja and the nioh games for a while but also because miyazaki has once again betrayed me by making str weapons bad and making invasions ass.

You can

Maybe go back to horizon then snoy, I'm sure you'll be able to figure your way through the 1 button combat system.

I'm playing on a ps4. Is there a visual bug? It has a super low resolution, like hard to see anything low