Just played god of war 4 for the first time

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED ???!!
The story is dogshit the fighting mechanics are dogshit, the upgrade system is a clusterfuck and also the camera view is annoying as FUCK, let alone the new personality of kratos
I miss GoW 3 so bad bros it doesn't have to end like this .....

Attached: image-1-1.jpg (480x480, 60.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YCZXQGw7-8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah it's shit just like all other snoy movie games

Attached: 1634999970970.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

>the camera view is annoying as FUCK
filtered

Attached: 1622416117224.jpg (593x443, 50.57K)

The game is dogshit. I got baited into buying it on a discount bin years later and even though it was at a 80% discount I still feel like burning my money or buying crack would have been a better investment.

better than elden ring

The intro alone shouldve been enough to show you what kind of cringe pretentious slog you were going to "play"
youtu.be/YCZXQGw7-8s

God Hand's worked because they used the camera to turn the right stick into a directional dodge. If GoW4 had you use the right stick for block and parry directions it would be a much better use and give a reason for the camera being s close to need threat markers

They fell for the "mature story" meme and decided to slap God of War on the cover when it should have been a new IP.

About a month late with your seething, Xbox cuck.

this

So much this. ....

>reddit hand

Its not for your kind

Attached: 1635454771751.jpg (1536x1502, 188K)

What you said makes no sense whatsoever. God Hand just has worse controls, they could've had the dodge function exactly the same just by having X do ducks, back+X do backflips, and left/right+X do sidesteps.

I want to behead those twitter fags in Minecraft

Me and my dad loved the originals. Wish this one had been better

>Just take out 20% of your customizable moveset to do something that a fixed camera already lets you do
Shut up you mouth-breathing retard

David jaffe is a cultural weathervane

You have no imagination, sempai! Just move the buttons around.

We all know Kratos is Greek, of course he's bi.

I'm kinda liking it but there's only like 4 bosses.

Also should have shown Faye. Just read she was a Frost giant. Would have been cool to see.