I guess we all just kinda forget about it

I guess we all just kinda forget about it

Attached: Back_4_Blood_cover_art.jpg (220x305, 25.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EdRLNUGmFC8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It didn't let me shoot Terry Crews with a cat while playing as Kizuna Ai. It never had a chance.

Attached: 1631616577415.jpg (472x482, 44.28K)

So kinda like Evolve then?
Did they even do any significant new content since release? It's been almost half a year now...

It comes out very soon

I wouldn’t mind playing it because even the most mediocre games are fun with a good group of bros

why waste your time playing this when you could just play l4d2? its a much better game, and everyone already owns it anyways

t. can't beat act 1 of b4b on vet (normal)

I played the first act when it launched on gamepass, and it was incredibly boring. if youre a spec autist who enjoys making builds I could see how it would be fun, but if youre just playing casually with some friends idk why you would play worse l4d

I got a good amount of playtime out of it but stopped playing because speedtrannies kept ruining my nightmare runs

>from the creators of l4d
>only 6 people actually worked on it

It was actually pretty alright. Not 60$-good, but fun enough to play with friends if y'all grabbed it on sale.

Attached: rejected_his_message.jpg (600x600, 68.23K)

i still play it every now and then with some friends.

>60€ for an inferior sequel

It was almost decent but unfortunately it sucked shit

It's soulless shit

L4d2 is better

>Yo bro, why does nobody gift me a 60.- game? W-what are you, poor? hehe xD
To hell with you, phone nigger.

Do they have a road map or something?

Attached: hoff.jpg (437x437, 139.38K)

youtube.com/watch?v=EdRLNUGmFC8

>the most dangerous special and the least dangerous special have the same silhouette
who the fuck let this happen?

Attached: 1617711886504.jpg (1900x1200, 465.26K)

I dunno about a roadmap but I was just looking at future releases on gamefaqs and it's slated for 4/12

Aren't you told before starting the map what special and variant is going to spawn? So no biggy.

Each variant can spawn at the same time
You can have a crusher AND a tallboy spawn together