I CANT STOP CREATING NEW CHARACTERS MY AUTISM CANT HANDLE IT WHAT DO. FAITH OR INT...

I CANT STOP CREATING NEW CHARACTERS MY AUTISM CANT HANDLE IT WHAT DO. FAITH OR INT? Wretch was more boring than I thought it would be

Attached: 1646979269640.png (270x399, 43.76K)

faith is more varied but intelligence is more dps
there are a ton of both int and fth scaling weapons in the game, even arcane

What I did was make a new character for each ending the game has.
>Faith for Golden Ending
>INT for Ranni's World of Stars and Shit
Thinking of running a crusty Poisoner/Bleed Wretch for Dung Eater's WORLD OF SUFFERING.

I went faith but after 50 hours of not finding a single good faith skill I gave up and went full strength. It just doesn't make sense to use an incredibly slow casting lightning bolt that deals 600 damage when my halberd deals 700 and attacks super quickly. All of the other ones were useless too. I just couldn't ever justify using them over hitting them over the head with a big ass sword.

Dung Eater has an ending?

My first playthrough ended up shifting from FTH to STR because I had the same issue. I'm playing again now, and there are actually some very powerful spells in the game. Rotten Breath, for one, is absurdly powerful on many bosses, and the Frenzied Flame shit is good on some bosses and great for packs.

Yeah, you basically let him rape and murder all the NPCs and eventually he realizes you're not stopping him. Then if you tell him you're into that (literal) shit you can rape Melina and use her cursed and defiled body to bring about an age of endless suffering.

>rape and murder
It's the other way around

What the fuck that's awesome lol

Tell me Any Forums, why does he where the mask?

faith is flashy and cool but int gets shit done

Well In Melina's case she wasn't killed until the two of you "defile" her body. You can even tell the cook NPC that you knew he would get tortured by the Dung Eater and let it happen. Elden Ring is pretty metal if you want it to be.

I feel you OP
Here is my tip
Hero should be your top choice for meele or meele x faith because it has the the least intelligence the the second highest faith and arcane out of any meele class (arcane for some incantations)

Prisoner is best for either meele x sorcery because it has the lowest faith

The final choose your poison option is having a mixed Int and Faith set, you do the math and combine the int faith and arcane points of a starting class and choose the one with the highest points for a pure mixed mage

Post 'em

>Well In Melina's case she wasn't killed until the two of you "defile" her body.
brutal

make a punchman

I started with a caster and had to start fresh with a str/fth guy, just too goddamn boring shooting pebbles over and over. Even if I have to suffer I don't care, I'll just reroll later.

I started INT but it was boring me with how 99% of content is just obliterated by it with no real effort.
Now I'm a full DEX fag using bows, bleeds and bombs.

I don't know how anyone would want to make a new character. Collecting all this shit across the map will probably keep me making even a second character for a month.

Attached: 1646176884063.png (863x1214, 818.88K)

It's not difficult at all if you know what you're doing. You can get late game gear within an hour of starting. Hell you can even start Volcano Manor before even beating Margit.

Yeah but I'm an autist who must have everything. Even if I make a new character for a specific build, and go get everything I need for it, I'll want to try out new things soon and keep collecting.

Attached: 1646780175151.jpg (1462x2048, 885.19K)