Comfy elden ring thread

whoever designed "Elden Ring Ordina Liturgical Town Puzzle, Light Four Figures in Evergaol" deserves a spanking

Attached: gorgeous view.png (1467x1774, 3.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/eldenring/mods/12?tab=posts&BH=2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So I was doing Volcano Manor quest and went to Royal Capital, explore a little and all, suddenly I am fighting Godfrey and right after him there's a big fog gate with Melina summon. Is this the final boss fight? I still see some targets up North but I am not sure if that's optional area and I don't want to fuck up too much.

not even close to the final boss fight (of the game if that's waht you were asking)

dog?

Attached: turds.jpg (750x767, 517.17K)

Someone told me to go back to Rykards boss arena and I found Tanith eating his rotting head. What the fuck was the lore there?

(0

Yep that's what I am asking, I just thought it's weird there's a giant fog gate in front of the Erdtree with Melina summon and someone in previous thread told me that this is literally the end of the game. So it's fine if I go through the fog gate? Is the northern area with volcano manor target optional or not?

How did Ranni know Seluvis was planning to spitroast her with me? I'm actually kinda mad that I'm locked out of her questline for doing what the game told me.

that gate is like the 3/4ths point of the game. its not a point of no return and you have 2 more mandatory areas.

I KEEP FALLING FROM THE HALIGTREE CANOPY AAAAAAAA

Attached: 1573934916930.jpg (720x1034, 157.53K)

How do I fucking run this game above 10fps on a windows 7 machine

following the instructions here
nexusmods.com/eldenring/mods/12?tab=posts&BH=2
was enough to get it to run but not to make it playable

Attached: 1511297336658.png (487x594, 409.46K)

Alright thanks, I am just adding a screenshot of the gate to make sure we both mean the same area.

Attached: 20220311042957_1.jpg (1920x1080, 501.44K)

Is the Erdtree its own entity or is it the same thing as the Divine WIll?

no wait! dont go in there! THAT gate actually is the final boss!

im kidding. you couldnt have been more obvious about which fog gate you meant.

WAIT WTF YOU CAN SUMMON MELINA FOR THAT FIGHT? i literally missed it lmao

wtf how do you summon her? I talked to her all the time but couldn’t summon her for that fight

Did you talk to her at ramparts grace?

what the dog doin

just came back to stormveil to grab shit i missed. how do i get this

Attached: lel.png (1383x1241, 3.33M)

game should be called elden erdtree as everything revolves around it.
no I’m not reading some lore fan fiction

uh.... probably didn't. did i fuck up the quest or something

drop down from the top of that rampart and walk along the edge. yeah, its bullshit. the items also not worth it.

alt+f4

Attached: 1646979523551.jpg (2048x1152, 509.34K)

snake eats rykard = rykard merged with the snake in order to live on
tanith eats rykard =rykard lives on inside her

if its in the game it isnt fan faction, retard-kun.

why does this game look so shit

Man I've probably missed so many conversations with her. I often only discover the grace without even resting at it since this game fucking throws free flasks at you pretty frequently. WIsh she was standing by it or there was some other visual indicator that I should actually rest at various sites of grace.

Any anons here tried out the dismounter? I've been curious about curved greatswords, but the scaling always seemed a little lackluster.

I just burned the big tree. Did I miss out on anything? I heard Leyndell becomes inaccessible but I can still go there for now, it seems.

Upgrade material situation in the game is genuinely fucking atrocious. This is huge problem you can't argue with. You get to upgrade one normal and one somber weapon as you progress, any other weapons will be lagging behind 2-3 tiers defying purpose of using them. It's like they designed it with alt-tab gaming and deciding what you would use before you even start in mind, as if you go in to make pre-determined build and not explore the world. Even if you know what to use at the start, you don't get to switch midway through the game if you got bored of it. Not to mention that it denies consistency to more meme setups like carrying crit dagger on weapon swap or using a bow. I seriously hope they overhaul material sources, it's not like that's a lot of work.

Souls games were always like that, once you upgraded one weapon you kinda had to stick with it, Elden Ring throws upgrade materials at you quite often however, explore some of the caves they have a lot of stones. It's not ideal but I was able to upgrade more than 2 weapons this time around

i spent hours farming smithing stone 7 and 8 because i didn't want to go to godskin duo
it's so fucking bad

it gets a B/B if you go quality. its just a basic bitch curved gs otherwise though.

Another well earned victory for me.

Attached: ELDEN RING_replay_2022.03.10-20.02.webm (852x438, 2.87M)

>Torches can't use ashes of war, critical hits or break stance almost at all but you can sure waste your materials upgrading them for terrible damage

I really wish I knew why Fromsoft even lets you do shit like this

> beat 3-4 demigods
> ezpz
> get to haligtree
> get anal raped by an ant
wtf

Genuinely wondering, is there a point where you're not getting two-shot by endgame? I'm at 40 Vigor, Level 100 and while I'm mostly doing quite well, there are occasional dungeons or specific enemies that just eat my HP. I feel like 20 more points will just make it a three-shot.

I haven't gotten to the endgame gauntlet so I'm just trying to mentally prepare myself for some bullshit since I hear the endgame bosses are balls.

I wish doing a spirit ashes only summoner build was possible, yknow? I wish there were items you could find that would make summons better like talismans or armor sets. I also wish the same existed for crafted items.

dumbass why didn't he use the wings to survive?

>start the game continually filling up the round table
>everyone progressively dies off
>now only 2 people are left and one of them is effectively a soulless husk
i should've never expected anything but suffering from these games

Attached: 1606154938831.png (326x305, 80.08K)

you can get the best talisman in the game there now. kinda hidden tho

>I really wish I knew why Fromsoft even lets you do shit like this
miyazaki finds it hilarious to put things like resistance and the pendant into games just to fuck with you on a meta level.

What is a good build for mid-end game? I am just getting to the capital and I feel so fucking weak at level 90 with +7 somber weapon with 60 int. I think I will go 60 str 30 int and respec for other weapons. Every boss after Radahn is high on meth and ADHD and magic does fuck all damage unless I cheese every fight.

>Souls games were always like that
In 1, you could literally farm max upgrade materials in new londo immediately after getting way to open it. IIRC 2 permitted to farm chunks even easier through belfry stuff. Don't remember situation in 3 because I didn't play it that much but last tiers were definitely becoming available earlier than upon reaching last area in the game.

>I'm actually kinda mad that I'm locked out of her questline for doing what a creepy wizard with a rape dungeon told me.
unconditional yes man detected

the main theme sounds like im booting up an epic apex legends battle royale match

Would be great if you could have maybe a pair of talismans (for balance,) that when work together would let you summon a second and/or third set of ashes. Maybe they'd each have a significant stat penalty so it made you really rely on your summons for damage.

Having the ability to revive your summons using Flasks would be cool too.

one word
>hoarfrost

well right now i'm being 2 shot by ants so...

>I am just getting to the capital
>level 90
>60 int
i bet you have 20 or less vigor.

summons are plenty strong and shouldn’t be revivable.
however you can use those skelly summons they revive themselves indefinitely

25 vig/20 mind/ 60 int.

I'm working through the snowy area now and holy shit this game is way too long. I really hope we go back to the linear structure in the future. I'm using the mimic tear and one shotting most bosses and I can't even imagine trying to be a purist and taking like 3 months to finish this.

Also the player damage ratio to boss damage & health ratio is fucking stupid

Attached: 1388690257737.jpg (248x247, 24.55K)

i don't have it :(