Demanding this fat toad be praised as greater than Tolkien is the hill Fromdrones are now willing to die upon...

Demanding this fat toad be praised as greater than Tolkien is the hill Fromdrones are now willing to die upon. WHAT was his contribution to Elden Ring?

Attached: 1598882143372.jpg (1024x683, 77.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RPl5MeXIM8E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think I visited every Elden Ring hype thread, and not once have I seen any post saying Martin is better than Tolkien.

this would've just been another souls game if his name wasn't attached to it

You are a liar. Thanks for clearing that up.

What makes you think these things? How do you come to this conclusion?

He's basically that guy in the company meeting who goes around the room asking everyone for their suggestions, then says what everyone else said but in his own words, and then gets all the praise for "being a leader". Oh, and he gets the promotion, too.

Literally nobody is thinking that user, now take ur meds

move over for the real GOtY chuds

Attached: 1629568160517.png (2000x1270, 2.48M)

it's not so much about liking Martin as generally shitting on Tolkien, in which case Martin is merely an ally of opportunity

lotr books are boring af
literally just walking

turtles

>Fromdrone moment

It's either a shitty Any Forums meme invasion or discord raiders trying to make this the next big falseflag.

Nobody in ER threads is even talking about GRRM.

Well when you're the first one to do it, people tend to think you were great at it.
See also the Beatles.

Is that gabe newel

Attached: 1630754662203.png (1600x899, 2.7M)

youtube.com/watch?v=RPl5MeXIM8E

No it George R.R. Martin.

You know damn well GRRM didn't write the whole story, because there's not nearly enough explicit rape and incest in it.

If anything, he probably designed the world lore (which is just all recycled norse mythology) and maybe a bunch of the main characters you meet in Roundtable Hold.

based, I have this one

Attached: 94890119_64769094.jpg (720x540, 38.72K)

A song of ice and fire is better than lord of the rings. The world, the characters, the dialogue, the lore is all superior to everything that Tolkien wrote.

That being said this doesn't mean lotr or the hobbit are bad. It is important to note that Tolkien was a head of his time and without him ASOIAF would never exist but when it comes down to it Martin has written a better series

>falseflag

yea because Fromshitters seething about LOTR is completely unheard of

I hate you

HER CUNT WAS THE WOOOOOORLD

>5,000 pages over over 2 million words total
>but some of them aren't very good lol
I don't get it.

Was putting GRRM name on this genius marketing? Seems to be the case

I'm a quintessential FROMdrone from DeS to ER and I would never say that Miyazaki, let alone this fatass, can compare to Tolkien

THE MORE SHE SHAT

>Her diarrea was REALLY BAD, like HUmOUNGLY BAD AND SHITTY GRITTY, LIke the soul of the Targonians
>She keep shitting and shitting alld the DARK nigth, like the dark eyes of the Cum Dragon
t.martin

Tolkien:

“A great shadow has departed,” said Gandalf, and then he laughed, and the sound was like music, or like water in a parched land; and as he listened the thought came to Sam that he had not heard laughter, the pure sound of merriment, for days without count. It fell upon his ears like the echo of all the joys he had ever known. But he himself burst into tears. Then as a sweet rain will pass down a wind of spring and the sun will shine out the clearer, his tears ceased, and his laughter welled up, and laughing he sprang from bed…

That's Tolkien describing the feeling of hearing someone else laugh.

Martin:
Theon Greyjoy opened his eyes. His shoulders were on fire and he could not move his hands. For half a heartbeat he feared he was back in his old cell under the Dreadfort, that the jumble of memories inside his head was no more than the residue of some fever dream. I was asleep, he realized. That, or passed out from the pain. When he tried to move, he swung from side to side, his back scraping against stone. He was hanging from a wall inside a tower, his wrists chained to a pair of rusted iron rings.

That's Martin describing someone being in pain.

Don't kid yourself buddy.

>a noble girl who had been sheltered away her whole life learning about the harsh reality of dysentery is bad writing because it just is okay?

Sorry but A Song of Ice and Fire is better than Beowulf and Lord of the Rings.

Attached: 601.webm (640x640, 1.45M)

SHITTING BROWN WATER

And?
You've never been sick? You can't sympathize?
Are you such a prude that the mention of a bodily function bothers you?

SHITTY WATER DOWN HER ASSHOLE

FAT PINK MAST