This has the worst bosses after bb, sekiro and ds3

This has the worst bosses after bb, sekiro and ds3
What went so wrong?

Attached: ss_e80a907c2c43337e53316c71555c3c3035a1343e.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 779.09K)

And to think I almost bought a price gouged scalped PS5 for this shit. So glad I just got it on PS4

They decided to make 80 bosses for some reason and balance them around split aggro

I'm impressed how big the world is but it's unfortunate enemy variety had to suffer immensely for it. I almost wonder if it would have been better off being half as big

Good bosses are:
Margit,Godrick,Dragonlord,Ancestral Spirit,Radagon,Black blade kindred, godskin apostle, elemer and tree sentinel

Godfrey would've been kino if he didnt spend his first phase spamming aoes and his 2nd phase wasnt as cancer

oh and morg the blood version is also kino though unfair if you dont have the flask

BB, sekiro and ds3 had fine bosses though. You're just bad

>BB, sekiro and ds3 had fine bosses though.
Did I say they had bad bosses you esl monkey?
In all of from games its the 4th best in terms of bosses
>You're just bad
Yeh I bet you used ash summons when beating the bosses and thought you were good

>godskin apostle
lmao no those two fucks are so annoying and reused too many times

the one in the windmill village was the only good one
the fat fuck was gay and retarded

if you don't use the tools openly presented and rely on some guide inspired build so that you can feel good about yourself then don't complain

im so fucking sick of the third world esl faggots on this board

fuck off to your own languagea version of the internet

Nah
Whatcha gonna do about it, bum?

Attached: pepe-cheers.gif (498x498, 707.02K)

any brain dead retard could beat any boss with a summon
thats why sekiro was so good it filtered faggots like you that relied on summons

Because majority of the playerbase summons

> complains about game not appealing to self-imposed meta

the difference being that sekiro bosses were fair, because they were completely optimized around one player, not a trio of shitters spamming the baja blast cannon

>affirms hes a shitter at games
the state of Any Forums
yeh I only used the summons if htere were more than 1 enemy boss
fuck from for making me use them

The boss fight was so bad too
>Hey guys remember Orienstien and Smough? Players loved that. Let's make that again but this time they're both super fast and get this, the fat one is now a beyblade.

Nah
Even the gimmick bosses are done better than in previous games and the seemingly annoying multibosses feel like less bullshit because the game throws you so so many different tools to deal with these kinda situation making them actually kinda fun

>t.uses magic and ash summons
faggot

Haven't used either in the game aside from testing out spirit ashes on trash mobs just to see what they are like
I started prisoner and leveled INT at the start but then I basically never used any of the magic unless I was out of arrows and needed to pulll aggro so I respec'd my stats out of it
Medium shield with barricade alone is enough to deal with most multiple boss fights