Any unga bunga strength build anons find this fight incredibly easy?

Strength + Poise feels like I robbed myself on this boss, especially with a mimic. It is so incredibly easy with the constant stagger and poise break.

Attached: Malenia Blade of Miquella.jpg (351x351, 20.09K)

used pic related
literally just shits on her

Attached: Elden-Ring-Greatsword.png (200x200, 5.76K)

It's because you used a mimic, not because you used a strength build

>easy
>with a mimic
no shit

I've watched a ton of other people attempt this fight, NEVER see a poise break.
Meanwhile on my screen:
>BONG
>BONG
>BONG
>BONG
Literally had a few runs where I straight up skipped the first phase since she couldn't even get an attack going.

I worked myself up thinking she was going to be the hardest boss in all of Souls games
I nearly beat her my first try, took four attempts in total. Power stance greatswords, no summons. Everything she does is telegraphed as fuck, and you just run straight back away from her turbo spazout.

>it's only easy with the tools the game gives you to kill bosses
Yes, that's correct

yeah I just wonder if greatswords + poise are her glaring weakness
I definitely wanna watch someone do that power stance greatswords fight

As a mimic using nigger, I do think summons don't belong in this game on a lot of bosses. Any 1v1's should never allow summons. It completely trivializes it and leaves so much to AI RNG.

FUCK YES, FUCK YOU ROT BITCH, HOW DOES IT FEEL KNOWING I BEAT YOU WITH NOTHING BUT A BASIC ASS BROADSWORD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>with a mimic
lol
lmao even

no because I'm not a shitter who summoned a mimic for it

Man, the only reason this bitch's 2nd phase could be said to be harder than 1st is because her stupid ass wings make it impossible to see which of her 10 attacks she going to use, making it hard to tell if she's going to use an attack where she can be flinched out of or not

I'm not against overleveling(as long as you don't cheese one area), using a shield, and having a a lot of HP and good armor. But I draw the line at summoning spirits and players because the hardest thing about bosses is finding an opening and a chance to heal, and having another AI there for the boss to focus on just negates that.

this, I remember bitching out loud about her gay butterfly wings blocking the way and not knowing what the fuck she's doing.

this picture is ominous

I broke her poise a few times using the moonveil

can colossal weapons make enemies flinch on the first hit that a regular greatsword can't?

I've seen people complaining about mohg, morgott, and rykard and they all took me 2 attempts.

Niall took 3 or 4 he is a really obnoxious fight

Inner isshin and inner owl was fucking way harder

Completely agree as a summon user.
Beat first boss without one. Felt good. Friend told me how to unlock summons. After that point I don't think I enjoyed any fights besides some select spots where you can't summon anything.
I'm literally retarded. Game shouldn't have had this shit in it. People who insist that it's "just a tool" suffer from brainrot.
I robbed myself. Gonna be doing new game+ without them (Except on shitty bosses like Niall/ Godskin duo)

I could stance break her twice most first phases with stand off and R2s but I never got one on her second phase

>trannies mad at the supperiority of STR chads
It is ok bros... just go to Rennala and put 66 on strength and it will all be good. Don't forget you Giant Crusher.

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 56.31K)

any boss becomes easy with a summon retard
Idk why retards think its an accopmlishment beating a boss using ash summons

>Mimic
You're right, you did rob yourself.