BOTW 2 delayed until 2023

It's over

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-10 at 20-46-02 The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild 2 May Not be Coming Soon - The Teal Mango.png (585x344, 73.74K)

OH NO MY RECYCLED ASSET MASTERPIECE ISN'T GOING TO COME OUT UNTIL 2023 HELP ME TENDIE BROS OR THE STEAM DICK IS GOING TO WIN AHHHHHH!!!! THIS ISN'T HAPPENING!!!

But Elden Ring already came out last month....

Elden Ring already came out, also when devs innovate with a IP people have a shit fit, see RE7

>Elden Mind

>wanting to play a sequel to a shit game
>le open world meme because nippers are retarded and follow western trends

Why the fuck is this cropped so poorly

When did I say I was an Elden Ring fan? Both of these games can go fuck themselves. I did like RE7 when it came out by the way.

Worked for Elden Bing

pokemon doesn't compete with other Nintendo IPs

What other game is out?
Elden ring is only good because we are in a quality game drought
Its so dry piss looks delicious

This, same thing with Oblivion in 2006

I mean it is pretty obvious. We still have no idea what the title is even right now.

What would you prefer?
>A: We get the game we saw and it comes out this year (Same as BOTW, but with 1 or 2 dungeons, a bunch of shrines & floating islands ala skyward sword)
>B: It gets pushed back 3 years & completely overhauled into a original game designed like Ocarina of Time (Interconnected Hub World, 12 traditional dungeons, story tied to progression, quality > quantity)

if they release botw 2 in oct and pokemon in dec there's no competition.

Only retards would believe it'll came this year

Looking at the upcoming game list for switch, I’m pretty sure their plan is to release one big game basically every single month this year

Jan- Arceus
Feb-
March- Kirby
April- Switch Sports
May-
June- Mario Strikers
July- Splatoon(?)
Aug-
September-Xenoblade 3
Oct-Bayo3(?)
November- Pokémon
Dec-

May obviously isn’t happening at this point but I can see it releasing either December or August.

>August
Don't give me hope

I knew this would happen the second Elden Ring came out. Nintendo saw what that game achieved and realised that releasing BOTW2 would be an utter embarrassment.

rent free

Attached: caelid-alhinrow.jpg (1285x1440, 649.63K)

>Oct-Bayo3(?)
The last time they showed it off it looked shit. So either Platinum is completing their transformation into a shovelware dev or its not coming this year.

BotW1 only got away with being considered a masterpiece because it’s predecessors were actual Ubishit checkmark trash.

elden ring sucks and has worse combate than horizon forbidden west, so many fucken shills for that game. it isnt good if it were you wouldnt fuck up botw2 threads.

shitty games aside i dont mind delays, botw2 will get that nintendo polish unlike recently released jank shit games

>some literal who twitter tranny's opinion means the game is pushed to 2023
An Elden Ring thread died for this. Good, let them delay it. I hope they felt some shame after seeing Elden Ring shit all over botw. They better be working on several new UNIQUE bosses and new enemy types, and REAL dungeons.