Why was this vampire such a slut?

Why was this vampire such a slut?

Attached: 1642420131147.jpg (1920x1080, 350.65K)

she was abused as a child and sold to jews for sex

So coomers like you played that garbage game since you're incapable of caring about anything that's not your sexuality.

daddy issues

yeah you have absolutely no clue what you're on about

spbp

>bought the game for the vampire tits
>kept playing and ended up loving the game for the atmosphere, music, lore, character writing, voice acting, and vampire tits
Cope.

I'm still mad that vampires can't produce normal fluids while faking being alive.

It's funny how loud and obnoxious you coomers are about masturbating to fictional videogame female characters but then go and make sad pepe threads crying about how lonely and depressed you are.

Gee maybe if you weren't a sad pathetic incel that plays games to interact with fictional women (because real women don't even acknowledge your existence) you wouldn't all be suicides waiting to happen.

And VTMB is garbage and was hated at launch, so fuck you contrarians pos.

Attached: Vampire 2019-11-24 00-41-49-75.jpg (1920x1080, 231.8K)

Cope.

Attached: 1646321770747.jpg (1142x717, 189.82K)

Because that is her alternate personality created by years of abuse. Think about all the stuff you can do instinctively at one point or another but your consciousness stops you. That is Janette, just given form. Therese is the other parts of her, the conscious and logical side of her. She acts like a lustful degenerate because she acts purely on the id.

Attached: id-ego-superego2.jpg (778x395, 23.99K)

This is a perfect example of post by an user who is desperately trying to seem as if they don't care, but in fact they are ass ravaged by inoperable seethe at their own life.

The only one being loud and obnoxious itt is you. YWNBAW.

>hated at launch
this isn't even true. total larp.

Imagine seething this hard over a pair of tits. Absolutely pathetic.

I wish I had a vampire gf

Fuck off farquaad. I'd say suck a dick, but I'd imagine no dude would willingly want you.

I just started this for the first time after getting all the mods in. I was gonna do a playthrough with Toreador, then Gangrel, then Tremere. Anything I should know?

no that was her sister

I think both personalities were created by the abuse. Therese being obsessed with cleanliness shows there's something off with her too. Just two sides of a coin with one side being "dirty" and the other being "clean". And that's probably why the best outcome is them getting along instead of trying to eliminate each other. I've read about abuse victims who struggle with trying to be normal but can't get over having weird sexual desires so maybe it's based on that.

they're the same person