Dying light 2 bros?

Does anyone like this game?

Attached: aiden-keyart-553afdcb8f36682d296b87d31edfa0a6.png (1509x1094, 407.91K)

Ask me in 6 months when it's cracked.

It will never be cracked

Just as good as the first one, and the devs seem to be improving it just like they did with the first one, without a doubt best open worl zombie game with best gameplay, I can see this game 5 years from now and still adding free shit! Again just like the first one COPE

Its fine. Has a better world, story, and human combat than DL1.
But its inferior in every other way. Excited to see DLC though

however, when it comes to the factions
the writing is a piece of shit because the Peacekeeper ending is straight up a "bad" ending, siding with a bunch of rebel survivors somehow leads to superior law and order than a literal police force, probably some Fuck The Police bias from Techland

FPBP

I would have sex wirh zombies in the first but not in the second so 0/10

Attached: 1646587958259.webm (720x1200, 984.37K)

Got it for free with my laptop, pretty garbage imho. Here are some highlights from my multiplayer sessions

>open hatch during horde/chase at night because mission tells me to, whole squad jumps in the pit below, mission indicator still above us, can't get out -- hatch wasn't open "enough" to complete objective
>blow up car -- CTD
>a few weeks later after cosmetics are released try blowing up car again -- still CTD
>learn C4 also causes CTD
>90% of cutscenes involve MC getting sucker punched

Combat is boring, parkour is meh, skills aren't fun, weapons get cycled through too quickly to care about, story is I don't really care.

I'm having way more fun with my friends with Survivors of the Void.

i never had any crashes so your laptop is prob shit

however this
>90% of cutscenes involve MC getting sucker punched
annoyed the fucking shit out of me

DL 2 is inferior in almost every way to 1. 1 felt like a developed game while 2 is a manufactured Ubisoft open world. 1 is far more replayable and fun than the trash that is 2.

>i never had any crashes so your laptop is prob shit

I play it on my actual gaming computer. Possibly an MP only bug and happens only to the player causing the explosion, confirmed with my other teammates. Plenty of jewgle results with people complaining of the same.

Sucker punching got old fast but then turned into a running joke for us like "how are we going to get fucked THIS cutscene?!?!"

>Bet she was Slamming before she was rotten...

Attached: Nate the Great.jpg (1280x720, 96.83K)

What a homie I need to replay 400 days its been a while.
Did he appear in season 2 like the rest?

I stopped playing. I can't quite put my finger on why I don't want to continue. I really wish they kept the darker tone and atmosphere of the first game. On its surface, 2 does a lot better, but what I wouldn't give to hear the somber strings of an unlocked safehouse, instead of the stupid Factions songs.

having trouble starting the game after the last update, I had lots of fun olaying through it though

Not that I recall. The character callbacks to 400 Days were super weak honestly. Outside of Bonnie being there to fuck you over.

It's pretty fun. The paraglider + grapple combo is miles better than the spiderman grapple in 1. Gameplay is just as fun and i think the music and physics hold up just as well as the first one.

I really wanna try it because i love zombie stuff but i don't have the time for long games. Can you guys tell me what's it about? Is it a direct sequel to the first game or standalone and it just has a 2 for decoration?

Also is the protagonist male? I don't play games with female protagonist

Ohh and does it have romances? Can i be gay?

Attached: 1646284351436.jpg (1080x1080, 156.2K)

it was good, better than DL1 and honestly a lot of fun to sink a week of my gaming life into but at the end it's a single player game, and there's always a greener pasture

It has coop?

No faggot, one romance and it is forced female. Fuck off you degenerate faggot, you will never get to ruin dying light threads with your faggotry.

kys lmao

Can I mod her to have a male model and remove her voice files?

Good game, but the story is total dogshit. I somehow ended up with the "worst" ending just because I didn't side with anarchists who betray me at every turn.

Doubt it, you're functionally retarded.