Is elden ring his magnum opus?

is elden ring his magnum opus?

Attached: 1620861070335.jpg (800x1200, 137.48K)

bump

Yes and he barely had anything to do with it.
Which is why it's a finished product.
>puts out blog post 2 days ago just admitting that he doesn't care about WoW anymore and has signed on for like 50 more TV projects
Have you guys learned to cope with the suffering yet? Or did this information hurt you?

i never knew if the story about he writing the lore on two sheets of paper was real or not.

He killed the wrong character. This happens when you lose respect for your own work.

>Fromdrones really consider this guy superior to Tolkien because he writes about shit and rape

i think they’re both writers for faggots but grrm has a from game and tolkien doesn’t. this’ll probably be the only thing i’m interested in from either of them and it’s only because of miyazaki carrying

Yes I already knew you were a morally bankrupt consoomer you didn't need to reiterate it

>buy everything from my favorite author or youre a consoomer
retard fag

is it true the loathsome dung eater is his self insert?

How can it be his magnum opus when his input on the project was miniscule? Oh wait, I get it now.

Keep sucking down Miyazaki's nihilistic pigshit for the tenth time you soulless fuck

No, that's the Self-Loathing Nacho Drenched Fatman.

keep fapping to little homo elves and dressing up with your guild every friday then fruitcake

Are you retarded by trade or is this just a hobby, user?

Why do you say that Miyazaki is nihilistic, user?

>retarded because i think fantasy is for buttpirates
nah lol

>keeps playing Fromshit games

??????????????

Who are you quoting?

Unironically since he gave his major IP to 2 capeshit hacks who destroyed it beyond repair. He won't live long enough to retcon it in the books.

Nobody's comparing him with Tolkein retard

hes assblasted because tolkien is irrelevant in 2022

It's happening again with Dunk and Egg. Martin is a glutton for punishment. And so are his fans.

Georgie boy is very fond of comparing himself to Tolkien though.

That's his problem, not Fromdrones'

I mean, I agree with what you're saying, but that is where the sentiment comes from.

Winds of Winter will be his Magnum Opus

It will never be released. And even if it is, it's still built on the foundations of A Dance With Dragons and A Feast For Crows. Martin isn't an alchemist, he can't turn shit into gold. A Game of Thrones was his best book to date.

Miyazaki's writing is too bad to be nihilistic
It's just awkwardly depressing

>yet he plays fromsoft
retard

He isn't a great writer by any means, but there's something about his writing that lends itself very well to games like Dark Souls. The plot isn't as important as the mystery or the ambiguous sprinklings of lore. The games benefit immensely from this, I feel.

I grew out of liking asoiaf a long time ago so I don't care, but I wish he had the balls to just admit he doesn't care about it anymore.

lotor=gay
dark souls=based
simple as
cope and sneed

You're a kid wasting people's time. Just go away already. It's embarrassing.