Have you ever got I to a video game related argument at work anons?

Have you ever got I to a video game related argument at work anons?

Attached: Screenshot_20220309-231059_Chrome.jpg (1080x1915, 530.03K)

>violating patient privacy to own the Xbots
Indians are so unhinged, hope Pakistan or China nukes them one day

>work
hahahaha
no.

Attached: me irl.jpg (309x400, 36.78K)

>tfw you will never quietly euthanize Jayrock on the operating table
It's not fair lads

I do not know the fool story, but I do not feel that a doctor talking about video games would break a HIPAA type of standard.

What did he apologize for? He made fun of another console or some shit right? Big fucking deal. Who gives a shit?

Unfortunately, yes. Moral of the story to the rest of you anons you haven't had this experience yet, do not reveal any bit of your power level at work for any hobby (games, tv, etc.). You may attract a sperg that argues and rants like a GameFAQs poster in front of the whole room.

For telling a soi-dependent patient the PS3 had no games.

How does this violate privacy

You must face the consequences of popping American's little perfect bubble world. Anesthesists don't do shit at the ER, they just watch the vitals and inject some med if things are going wrong. Almost never goes wrong, and the times when something can go wrong it's expected and they're more careful, the rest of the time they don't do jackshit and usually play candy crush on their phones for 40 minutes. But people can't go knowing this because someone who spends so much money on tuition is supposed to be some stuck up professional that takes every second of his life seriously, otherwise they start doubting of them and come up with the great idea of looking remedies on the internet instead of seeking professional help.

The issue is not powerlevel at work, it's having leisure on the clock.

kek

He was in an operating room, or prepping to go in, and instead of focusing on a medical procedure he was more worried about "owning" other console tards. Most likely his job told him it was either this or be fired outright.

For those who don't know, he started a tweet to shit talk Xbox fans while claiming he is a doctor. People say he was bullshitting. The dumbass then decided to record himself DURING a patient surgery (you can see the patient's inside) and show the patient's information to everyone to prove that he is a real doctor.

What a tard lmao

Based Sonychad. Fuck patients and fuck you

What an absolute fucking retard. Imagine throwing away a 6 figure job because of fucking fanboys on twitter. God how did social media get people to act so utterly fucking retard for clout

>it's having leisure on the clock.
Very true, it's one of the reasons why I left that shithole. Glad the days of no work and having to listen to retards like the guy I mention before rant about modern video games aren't like his Sega CD rpgs for 20 minutes every day anymore.

Based sonychad selling his PS5 to pay for food after he gets blacklisted for being incompetent.

Okay, that is pretty retarded kek.

Oh he's a literal pajeet. Holy shit

or "are done" I meant to say.

take the meds

>Shreeveera
Ok so he's a pajeet, but what side was he on? This is important.

Confirmed that console wars turn people retarded

Not an argument... but a middle aged woman couldn't understand why i didn't like The Witcher 3 once. She wouldn't let it go.
>BUT IT GOT GOOD REVIEWS!!!!
etc